Halloween Costume Creations

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
Time for another contest! Here's what it's about.. In VMK, i made myself an Indiana Jones Costume for Halloween! (pics coming soon) So I said to myself.. self.. what if we had a little competition just for fun on the DIS and see who has the best home made costume? Here's the rules.. You cannot use a full costume that VMK has already made (for example you can't be a princess or an explorer, cowboy, etc.) However, you can use different pieces from costumes to make your own costume (I took a cowboy hat, Cowboy Pants, Explorer Boots, and a brown jacket looking shirt to create my costume)
You also can't use any paint.. photoshop, etc. to make an artificial costume.. it has to be something you can actually wear in VMK while your playing..

Good Luck!

I'm afraid that if we have the costume contest, someone will copy my idea and take my inferno. :lmao:
but if you want to see them I can message you them, cap!

Here are my entrys.
Picture3.png
this is Super tron princess diver.
Picture2.png

This is everest princess.
Picture1.png

This is minnie mouse.

Ok here are a few of mine i might have more later on if i can still enter more

Edit: it did not work now it did :banana:

Well I don't have the parts for the costume anymore, but I used to own the Toy Story Cafe, in which I wore
1. A cowboy hat
2. A yellow plaid longsleeve
3. A pair of blue jeans
4. Cowboy Boots
And voila! I became VMK's first Woody (I would know bc I created it the moment the cowboy gear began coming out)!
If someone can dress up as this and post it on the forum (don't forget I had brown hair too) then that would be just great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter