Halloween exchange Sent/Received thread ***COMPLETE*** Thanks everyone!

Well, Halloween is Brianne's favorite holiday, too. And I know she signed up IMMEDIATELY after Beth posted about it and I can't believe she didn't post here.:sad2: I, however, am not so much. I think I harbor resentment against the holiday because my birthday is the day after (and one day before Cristabels!:thumbsup2) and as a child I distictly remember a few times my parents tried to have a big party for me and classmates/friends did not come because there was a bigger/funner/cooler "Halloween Party" being thrown by someone else. Sad story, no?:sad1:

Anyway, she will have a lot of fun shopping and be very excited to receive her gift.

Have fun everyone!:dance3:

Well, Halloween is Brianne's favorite holiday, too. And I know she signed up IMMEDIATELY after Beth posted about it and I can't believe she didn't post here.:sad2: I, however, am not so much. I think I harbor resentment against the holiday because my birthday is the day after (and one day before Cristabels!:thumbsup2) and as a child I distictly remember a few times my parents tried to have a big party for me and classmates/friends did not come because there was a bigger/funner/cooler "Halloween Party" being thrown by someone else. Sad story, no?:sad1:

Anyway, she will have a lot of fun shopping and be very excited to receive her gift.

Awww, all the more reason to sign up and get something purty for your birthday too!! ;)

Seriously, what a bummer it gave you bad memories. :hug:

My birthday is the 24th, and I remember one year purposely celebrating it late, just so I could have a Halloween themed party, complete with a Halloween cake.

And yes, Brianne was my first sign up!! lol I'm happy to hear it's her favorite holiday as well. :thumbsup2

Okay, drum roll please...............
After just a day and a half of sign ups, we have over 20 exchangers. :banana: Thanks everyone!! :yay:

Yeah, it seems like my birthday was brushed off because Diana's is October 27th and then Halloween. By the time my birthday came around people still had Halloween candy hangovers and were starting to talk about Thanksgiving.

We should each celebrate our birthdays with our families or friends and then get together for a dual birthday celebration at Disneyland!

I totally understand. My birthday is December 30th. I can't tell you how many times I got "one big gift for Christmas and my birthday" which is a total bummer for a kid! Plus it's the day before New Year's Eve, so it's just inconvenient for everybody.

I totally understand. My birthday is December 30th. I can't tell you how many times I got "one big gift for Christmas and my birthday" which is a total bummer for a kid! Plus it's the day before New Year's Eve, so it's just inconvenient for everybody.

That stinks! Jesse's b-day is December 28 and I always make sure to keep that day special for him (it's actually also our anniversary - go figure!!). Because school is always out then and it's hard to have a party with his friends, I usually let him have his friends party at the beginning of December, then we have a family b-day party for him on that day. I NEVER let anyone give him a present and say "this is for Christmas and your birthday". That's not fair. Of course, now he totally thinks all of December is completely about him :rotfl2:

That stinks! Jesse's b-day is December 28 and I always make sure to keep that day special for him (it's actually also our anniversary - go figure!!). Because school is always out then and it's hard to have a party with his friends, I usually let him have his friends party at the beginning of December, then we have a family b-day party for him on that day. I NEVER let anyone give him a present and say "this is for Christmas and your birthday". That's not fair. Of course, now he totally thinks all of December is completely about him :rotfl2:

I know what you both mean. My birthday is December 18th. I grew up with a lot of birthday/Christmas presents.

I'm still debating about signing up for this one. I may just sign up my girls.

steph

Ugh, now that would suck! :sad2: Adam's birthday is December 14, not real close to Christmas, but close enough. We'd never combine a present for him though. Birthday's are special and should be treated as such.

Oh, and my original due date with him was December 23! Thank goodness for high blood pressure and needing to be induced. :rotfl2:

Morning exchangers!! Hope we get lots more sign ups today!!! :cool1:

Okay, when I have the time I will send you a PM. Hopefully sometime today.

ok PM has been sent!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY MOST FAVORITE!!!!!

I bet after this weekend lots of stores are going to have their Halloween stuff up. Heck, maybe Christmas too!! :rotfl2:

I hope to see more sign ups over the weekend. :cool1:

Have a good Friday exchangers!

7.gif

I'm signing up!!! And so are the girls!! YAY!!! We LOVE Halloween!!!!!

As for holiday bdays, we ALL have them. We have DD9 on Dec 15th, DBF on Jan 7th, DD21 on Feb 16th, me on May 25th, DD13 on July 8th. LOL I always make sure everyone's bdays are celebrated seperately and I make sure the DD9 and DBF get plenty of bday gifts. :)

I'm signing up!!! And so are the girls!! YAY!!! We LOVE Halloween!!!!!

Whoo hoo!!! We are up to almost 30 now. :banana: Sign ups are scheduled to run through next Wednesday, but if I notice them starting to slow down, I might close it and send out names early. So if you are thinking of signing up, don't hesitate, join the fun!! :thumbsup2

When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.

Midnight.jpg

Hugs.. Thank You, Beth for organizing this. I appreciate the time You put into the exchanges.:hug:

Hugs.. Thank You, Beth for organizing this. I appreciate the time You put into the exchanges.:hug:
I whole heartingly agree with Dawn. Thanks for doing this.:flower3:

So ladies, this is my first exchange to do. :goodvibes It sounds like alot of fun.:yay:

I also signed up my 2 grandsons. :banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter