Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

I sent out the package this morning
kczbyg.jpg
:yay: I hope they like the stuff I got. :goodvibes

Well aren't you efficient!! I haven't even started looking yet :scared1:. I may look at the Disney Store on my lunch break tomorrow to see if they have any Halloween stuff out yet??

:rotfl: I just spotted stuff at random stores I happend to be in or passed by. Claire's has cute stuff and Target had a few items. I did see Halloween stuff out at Disney Store. They already have it in :) They have a cute Pluto plush I want. He is dressed in a black skeleton costume and it has bones stitched all over him that glow in the dark :)

kczbyg.jpg
Holy macaroni!!! :eek:

That was fast!:thumbsup2

I have most of mine too, but I'm still looking for some different stuff from Target, before I make my final send off.

Anywhos.......good for you! :goodvibes

Mine should go out on Sat.
Joanns and Michaels have lots of Halloween stuff.
My Walgreens is the worst for getting their stuff on the shelves.
They mail out the ad and I rush up there and - nothing !! They do this every year and I always make a complaint about it.

Mine should go out on Sat.
Joanns and Michaels have lots of Halloween stuff.
My Walgreens is the worst for getting their stuff on the shelves.
They mail out the ad and I rush up there and - nothing !! They do this every year and I always make a complaint about it.

Ugh, don't you hate that. The one we had in MI used to be the same way, and it was the only one in town so if they didn't have it, you were stuck. Here, they are pretty good about it, and I have ten (yes, ten!!) all within 5 miles or less from my house. Why we need so many, I have no idea. :rotfl2: But the good news is, if one doesn't have what I want, I have many more to choose from.

11 more shopping days before the mail-by deadline! :cool1: Plenty of time. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to start hearing about what everyone gets. :yay:
I am bummed I didn't get to play along this time, especially being a Halloween theme and all, but with Ruben's surgery, and some other things going on, I just wasn't sure I'd get it all done. Oh well, there is always Christmas if we decide to do one then. :)

kczbyg.jpg

And I received it today! :cutie: I was sooooo excited to see it on my porch. You are awesome. I will post the pictures later tonight. There was tons of great stuff - candy, stickers, tattoos, all sorts of great things! You are awesome Rochelle :hug: We had to run over to Urgent Care today because my DS5 tripped over the cat when he had a pencil in his hand and the pencil (not sharpened yet) cut open his mouth underneath his tongue. They said he was okay as far as they could tell so that was good. Just stressful :headache:

Anyways, I am still in the process of shopping - I have found several cute items so far. I cannot wait to send it out!

And I received it today! :cutie: I was sooooo excited to see it on my porch. You are awesome. I will post the pictures later tonight. There was tons of great stuff - candy, stickers, tattoos, all sorts of great things! You are awesome Rochelle :hug: We had to run over to Urgent Care today because my DS5 tripped over the cat when he had a pencil in his hand and the pencil (not sharpened yet) cut open his mouth underneath his tongue. They said he was okay as far as they could tell so that was good. Just stressful :headache:

Anyways, I am still in the process of shopping - I have found several cute items so far. I cannot wait to send it out!

Whoo hoo, our first arrival!!! :yay: Can't wait to see the pics.

I hope your son is okay, poor dear.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your son. I hope he is okay. :hug::grouphug:

I'm glad you liked the stuff I sent. :cutie:

I hope your son is feeling okay today.

I have a little bit of shopping left to do. My goal is to have mine ready to ship next Monday.

Yay the first package!! Can't wait to hear about it and see the pics!! Sorry to hear about your son and hope he is feeling better!! I know how scary that can be with little ones!!

I have mostly just candy bought so far cuz that is ALL I can seem to find UGH! I am going to take Katy out this weekend to use the gift cards she got for her birthday and so I will try target AGAIN and maybe stop at Michael's or Joann's but SO frustrating!!

I would have had mine shipped by now probably if they had actually had stuff out! Hrmph!

Oh well hopefully I will have better luck this weekend and can get it shipped out next week!

I have more shopping to do too but I have to wait. :( I'm a little (ok more then a little) ticked because my unemployment check isn't here yet....I should have received it LAST week but with the holiday it got all messed up so I'm still waiting......grrrrrrrrrrrrr don't those people know that I have bills to pay and Halloween exchange shopping to do? LOL I am actually very annoyed, I wanted to have my boxes ready to ship out by Monday but that's not looking very good right now. :(

I have a little bit of shopping left to do. My goal is to have mine ready to ship next Monday.
Awesome! I think this weekend is going to be a busy shopping time for all exchangees. :banana:

I have mostly just candy bought so far cuz that is ALL I can seem to find UGH! I am going to take Katy out this weekend to use the gift cards she got for her birthday and so I will try target AGAIN and maybe stop at Michael's or Joann's but SO frustrating!!
Candy is good. ;) Do you have a Party City? Ours has tons of stuff out so check there. There is still plenty of time before the mail by date so don't stress over it. :)

I am actually very annoyed, I wanted to have my boxes ready to ship out by Monday but that's not looking very good right now. :(

Ugh, that is frustrating. I am sorry, but hopefully it gets there soon.

I called the hotline today, the check was cut today so that means I should have it by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter