Halloween Horror Nights 2010?

Does anyone dress up in a costume for these events?

I love halloween and think it would be fun to dress up for HHN - so for all of you who have gone - do guests dress up?

costumes by the general public are not allowed.

only the scare actors are in costume.

Thanks for the heads up... would be fun if people could dress up - but then I guess you would have some 'over-eager' people who decided they could scare the guests better than the staff.

Thanks for the heads up... would be fun if people could dress up - but then I guess you would have some 'over-eager' people who decided they could scare the guests better than the staff.

With so much drinking going on, fights break out reasonably often. They don't want to get sued because some asshat in a wolfman costume jacked up another guest and the guest assumes that he's a UO employee.

The map has been posted on the official website:
http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/HHNXXmap_web.pdf

Somethings to be noted: HRRR has been removed (it was on it last week). Also Brian Brushwood will be in Beetlejuice instead of Animal Actors (this was not just added, but I am glad it will be in this theater instead, should make for a better set).

:lmao:

hmmm, im not sure (any TMs in 'da house;)?) but i'd bet that beetlejuice has less seating available, albiet better sight lines:confused3or not lol.

anybody know for sure?popcorn::

just trying to gauge how early to get in line on 10/8 to be grab even a cheap seat. When we caught the show last time ('08) seats were available up to show time.

Ok, this is more of a "trying to prepare myself" question.

We're going to UO and IOA the 15th and 16th of Oct. Apparently the 15th is a day everyone has off of school in FL. Well $%&#, don't we know how to pick 'em? The whole point of going this time of year was that everyone is in school.

Concidering HHN is also going on, and UO and IOA (specifically WWOHP in my case) aren't entirely new news, do you think the parks themselves will be crowded during the day? We aren't staying for HHN, we're all chickens and its not our cup of tea. But if the crowds in the parks themselves are going to be nuts, I'd kind of like to be prepared for that.

Also, just curious, will UO be decorated with the bigger HHN stuff during the day? I can't see the houses and the larger props being moved.

Ok, this is more of a "trying to prepare myself" question.

We're going to UO and IOA the 15th and 16th of Oct. Apparently the 15th is a day everyone has off of school in FL. Well $%&#, don't we know how to pick 'em? The whole point of going this time of year was that everyone is in school.

Concidering HHN is also going on, and UO and IOA (specifically WWOHP in my case) aren't entirely new news, do you think the parks themselves will be crowded during the day? We aren't staying for HHN, we're all chickens and its not our cup of tea. But if the crowds in the parks themselves are going to be nuts, I'd kind of like to be prepared for that.

Also, just curious, will UO be decorated with the bigger HHN stuff during the day? I can't see the houses and the larger props being moved.
The Studios will get crowded in the afternoon but IOA shouldn't see a huge increase due to HHN. The larger props remain during the whole month of HHN. You can't see the houses during the day. You won't even know the houses are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter