Halloween resort refillable mug?

WooHoo! I'm checking in on 9/8, so I'm hoping they appear then.

I get in on 9/7 but really late (like after midnight), so I’m with you on hoping for them being available by 9/8.

Fingers crossed they will be available on the 9th! I have a DP starting on 8/31 and another starting 9/7. Since I will have mug from first part of trip, no need to pick up second one until departure day if it means a chance of getting a Halloween one. CG brunch is only thing booked that day so I have plenty of time to run to a different resort to pick one up if necessary!

Our trip isn't until 10/22 and I'm so nervous these are going to sell out before we arrive! Disney seems to be terrible at anticipating their merch needs.

My concern also as we do not check in until 10/28

I'm hoping they do a Christmas version of the mug too!

When we went in late November into December 2012, there was a Christmas mug available in the parks for $4.99 but the refillable mug at the resorts with or without the DP was still the summer like version.
I would expect if they are doing the Halloween mug at the resorts this year it is quite possible there will be a Christmas one too at the resorts.

I am going on October 25th and there are so many Halloween items that I want--pins, MagicBand, and now this, the refillable mug--I don't usually go for Halloween, so hoping I at least get some of this stuff and that it all doesn't run out. I usually don't get the refillable mug, but will get it if it has a special design.

I hope these are available on the 23rd September when we check into OKW! :)

I hope these are available on the 23rd September when we check into OKW! :)
Refillable mugs tend to be not so useful at OKW with only Goods to Go and Turtle Shack having refill locations.

Refillable mugs tend to be not so useful at OKW with only Goods to Go and Turtle Shack having refill locations.

We were only around 5 minutes walk from the main building so found it convenient to refill our mugs. We often ended up taking buses from there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter