HALLOWEEN TOWN UPDATE!!! All participants plz read.

SkippyPaul

Nascar VMK Centerfold -February-
Hi all

Last year scooterjake, myself, Dudezeke and a few others did a series of rooms for Halloween called HALLOWEEN TOWN. Im curious if anyone here would be interested in joining us.
Most ppl did fronts of haunted houses all decked out for halloween.
Most rooms were connected with coffin teleporters
Some gave out random trick or treats
There were no rides involved, ppl only walked thru each room.
Everyone had the room titled HALLOWEEN TOWN followed by what your room was (cemetery or whatever) So it was HALLOWEEN TOWN Cemetery.

If you think you might be interested or have any additional ideas post them here. We're just trying to get an idea of how many we will have this year.

Its lots of fun!!

Thanks for reading this.
Rob

If I remember we had like 15 rooms connected and it was trick or treat fun for all. Count me in again brother. :)

If youre looking for any newbies to Halloween Town, count me in! Ive heard about this and think it would be a blast! Halloween is my favorite time of the year.........Let me know!

:hippie: :wizard: :eek: pirate: :firefight ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

If youre looking for any newbies to Halloween Town, count me in! Ive heard about this and think it would be a blast! Halloween is my favorite time of the year.........Let me know!

:hippie: :wizard: :eek: pirate: :firefight ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks Trish. Jake and I will add you to the list. Its my favorite time of the year to.

there is no way i will miss this on count me totally in Halloween is the best!!

Would if be alright if I add my Tower of Terror ride to Halloween Town? I'm going to decorate it for halloween this year ;)

I'll gladly join in. :goodvibes Halloween is one of my favorites. Which reminds me, back to costume shopping!

Depends what kind of "Halloween Town" we're doing.

Disney Channel Original Movie or Tim Burton's?

Sounds awesome!!!! Does this mean that i can make a room or just come to it?? I got a little confused by the message you were trying to say at the begining if you meant "It would be nice if when we did it you would come" or if you meant "You can make a room and name it halloween town"???

but other than my dumb question, SOUNDS PRETTY JAMMIN!!!

I have a room I stopped making and would love to turn it into a Halloween Room. (makes me feel better about all those credits I wasted on the incomplete room)

halloween.jpg

this is my halloween room i just need to set it up again when the time comes

Me too!! Sounds fun. First room I ever built was last year around Halloween :)

I think I'm going to recycle my Indiana Jones room, turn it back into the Haunted Temple of the Forbidden Eye.

It was an AMAZING Halloween room, if some of you remember. I believe I had upwards of 29 pumpkins in my Haunted Temple. :scared:

I will re-tool it, and update the "story" a bit.

However, I DO believe I'll be a bit preoccupied during the 10th Month, as I'll finally be in school. So I'll try to complete as much as I can without Halloween decorations (traded them all away), then sign on now and again when they are rereleased.

Which means, I will need someone to get my coffin teleporter sometime in early October. Which means that I will basically leave my room up for anyone to walk around in: there is no way I'm missing out on the Halloween festivities where I'm going. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter