• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hambuger Question

Sunbeamblue2002

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for all the help you have given me so far. I just relized today that I have a question about hamburers at WDW. I was wondering if the extras like mustard, Mayo, pickles etc. are all on the side at the extras table or do you have to special request one to be plain with just castup. I would hate to pay 5-7 bucks for a hambuger that my DD-10 won't eat because "I can see the mustard...see its right there yuck" Sorry I know this is a silly question however I relized that we only have 15 more days till we depart and I just want to be prepaired in advanced while in line.

Again Thanks for everything,
Sunbeamblue2002

any burger I've had at WDW comes plain (at most has lettuce and tomato on it) and you add your own condiments..esp at the counter service eateries

I'm with your DD.. I hate mustard, too!:tongue:

We always look forward to the burgers at WDW. The best are at Beaches and Cream!

My older DS pretty much lives on burgers at WDW (very picky kid :rolleyes: ) so we've ordered burgers every place imaginable. They always come out plain and you can add toppings as you like.

Hello everyone,

Thanks again for another potential desater avoided. Because as many times as I remember for them to get it right I forget just as often when things get hurried I sometimes forget.

Thanks Again
Sunbeamblue2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter