Happy Birthday Mal!!!!

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Mal.gif

Hope you have a magical day! pixiedust:

:cake: Happy Happy Birthday Mal! Hope you have an awesome day! Eat lots of cake - Woot! :cake:

pixiedust: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAL !!!
pixiedust:
I hope your day is very special and festive!!! Thanks for all you do for us, too!pixiedust:

Happy Birthday, Too!! :joker:

I hope the most wonderful wicked witch of them all has a great day. :)

Ricks

What can I say to the first person who was on my friends list and who helped a pig-tailed newbie find her bottom with both hands! Happy Birthday just doesn't do it justice. From the bottom of my pig-tails, Happy Birthday, Mal.

:cool1: Happy Birthday Mal!!! :cool1:

I may not spend as much time here as I used to, but I know that it must take a lot of effort to make sure this 'orrible lot are in order. :lmao: So, Have lots of :cake: on your special day. And once more, :bday:

I don't have any special maleficient pictures but I think this will do:

Have a great day. :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday, Mal!

I hope Pink's birthday pic doesn't give you nightmares. ;)

:bday: :cake: :bday: :cake:

happy birthday mal wow i didnt know we shared a birthday hope you enjoy ur day

I'm wishing you a celebration to remember today and every day, MalToo! Happy Birthday! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday Mal, I hope you have a lovely day full of magical things pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter