HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM [AmberDaze] May 23rd 2008 =-)

HappyBirthdayBalloons.gif

Happy, happy birthday Days!! I'm so glad i can still talk to you on here even though vmk is closing. I hope your day is extra special :cheer2:

Sadly I cant join you guys -- I have stuff to do. =-( My mom is now in her Got Boxes room. =-) She might be on till closing, not sure. =-)

We will be thinking of you on your birthday, and hope it is as magical as you deserve. 3 Woots for Days! :cheer2:

Darn Disney for pulling our magic carpet out from under us. :mad: :sad2:

Hope to see you for the last close.:grouphug:

Smackeralchick/Sister/Dory

birthdaybunny.jpg

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Days!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hugs and Happy Early Birthday Days!
I call for a birthday puzzle marathon for your birthday!!
So sorry I didn't stop in tonight - I hadn't really been over here on Dis looking around until after close - boo.he. Well, hugs to you my dear friend and wishes for a wonderful day!
dancingpickle.gif

:cake: :woohoo: It's your birthday, it's your birthday!!:woohoo: :cake:

Hope you have a wonderful birthday. I think VMK should stay open a few more days just so that we can celebrate VMK style. Heck, I just think VMK should stay open PERIOD.

:bday: Happy Birthday Days.he!! :bday:

I tried to sneak away :tiptoe: with Snow.he's marker, to give you as a gift, but it just didn't happen ...

Happy Early Birthday Days!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and go about your day exactly as you wish to. :)
Hugs! :hug:

bdheader.gif

Woot Daze! We share a birthday!

Happy Birthday to you, Daze!

:bday: :cake: :bday: :cake: :bday: :cake: :bday: :cake:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter