Happy Birthday to my Twins!!! 6/2 they are turning 7

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
They turn 7 on June 2nd. They are miracles to me as they were born 9.5 weeks early when I was kicked in the stomach by a student. If you have a second to wish them a happy day I would appreciate it.

Happy birthday!

goofy24.gif

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a day filled with magic. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Happy Birthday Katerina and Angela.. I hope it is a truly special day for the two of you...

bdaypink.gif

bdaypink.gif

Here's wishing Katerina and Angela a wonderful birthday - Happy Birthday girls!!!!

Happy Birthday, Katerina and Angelina. I hope you both have a wonderful day.

Happy birthday, girls! I hope your special day is <b>magical</b> in every way!

You were kicked in the stomach by a student, Glo!!!!:eek: Oh my!!!:eek:

Happy Happy Birthday to your darling girls!:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happy birthday to Katerina and Angelina. Have a wonderful year.

Have a very special Happy Birthday Katerina and Angela...I hope you have a terrific day!

Happy Birthday to glo's Twins!!! :)

<center>
d2576.gif

Katerina and Angela! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

171_lg.gif

Have a very Happy Birthday Angela and Katerina!!

Are you girls taller than your Mom yet? ;)
Cathy

Happy Birthday Katerina and Angela.

May your birthday be filled with ice cream, cake, and giving your mom a hard time. :teeth:

Happy birthday Angela.:)

Happy birthday Katerina.:)

I hope you both have wonderful birthdays.:) Ask your mom for a trip to WDW as your birthday presents.;)

Glo, your dd's are a month and 2 days older than my ds.:) He was born early too, but not 9.5 weeks early.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter