Happy Birthday To Soni

Just for Soni - and that's no baloney!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nz9B1XFio

birthday001.gif

I'm a little late in getting to this.... my apologies..but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :wizard:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SONI!!! Sorry I'm late with this. Hope you had a great day! :bday:

Thanks everyone for your Happy Birthday wishes! I've haven't been on much this past week as I've been dealing with some medical issues/testing and not feeling well so you're birthday wishes really helped to cheer me. Thank you1:grouphug:

Sorry I am late....but Happy Birthday!!!!

Hope everything is ok too....:goodvibes

What's going on Soni? Anything we can help with?

Going through a bunch of testing. My arms are bruised up from having blood drawn one too many times in the past week. LOL My thyroid is enlarged but my levels came back ok so they are trying to figure out why on top of some others medical issues I'm having so it's been fun! :sad2:

Going through a bunch of testing. My arms are bruised up from having blood drawn one too many times in the past week. LOL My thyroid is enlarged but my levels came back ok so they are trying to figure out why on top of some others medical issues I'm having so it's been fun! :sad2:

Sheesh! How are you feeling? Tired?

Get better before your trip, ok?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONI! pixiedust:

:bday: party:

I hope late really is better than never!

I'm sorry you're dealing with health problems. I hope they find out what is making your thyroid go up. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Best Wishes !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter