Happy Limo was GREAT!!!!

KathyT

Mouseketeer
We were in Orlando from 8/22-8/31 and used Happy Limo for many trips.
I had booked a limo to pick us up at the airport for transportation to the Hard Rock Hotel. Because of the security I thought I would have to call them when we got to the airport. We were told that they can no longer leave their cars in front so if our driver wasn't there to call and they would come pick us up.
We got off the flight and were going down the escalator to the baggage claim and I saw lots of signs for people getting picked up. I was thinking why couldn't that be us instead of having to call. Then I looked to the left and there is a man holding a Happy Limo sign with my name on it. His name was Chris and he waited with us while we claimed our bags and then helped carry them to the outside. He said because of the security he had to park on the other side of the garage but he would be right back with the car and said he would pull up front. We was back within 10 minutes. My kids were amazed when he came back with a stretch limo. I reserved the limo for them as my daughter loves them and has wanted to ride in one. It was a brand new limo with leather seats. Strip lighting ran along the bottom of the sheets and changed color. Chris put in a Harry Potter movie for the kids to watch which they didn't watch much of because they kept talking about the limo. There was also soda waiting for us, both regular and diet as my son has diabetes. This was the best limo we had.
Our next transportation with Happy Limo was when we checked out of Hard Rock for transfer to Comfort Suites. They picked us up in a limo again. What a nice surprise! I had only booked a sedan.
I had also arranged tranportation to Discovery Cove via their sedan. Surprise!! Limo again. The kids were wondering what was going on as I told them the limo was only for the 1st trip from the airport.
When they picked us up from Discovery Cove they finally came in the sedan we had booked. Not that I'm complaining about the limos. The sedan was a very nice car. Very comfortable. I could have stayed in there riding around for a long time.
At the end of our stay they picked us up in a sedan for our return trip to the airport. This was another nice car. Just like the other car, this one had leather seats and was very comfortable. It told you the outside temperature along with the inside temperature. This car also had a grid on the rearview mirror showing what direction the car was going.
The kids loved both the sedans and the limos. They're only used to the basic cars which only have air and cd player.

I heard about this limo company from a report by Barb who always uses them when she takes her Disney cruises. This company was great and we were impressed. We had no problems with them at all. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.
KUDOS TO HAPPY LIMO.

Kathy please can you post a link to their site, sounds like good service to me.

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in responding. I went back to work after the vacation and haven't had time to get back on the home computer till now.
Their website is www.HappyLimo.com
If you do a search on this board you will get some more views on the company. They were great for us and I hope they work out great for you if you decide to use them. The first driver we had at the airport was the best. His name was Chris. He said they would take care of us and they really did.

Also, I have a coupon for them on my website, so if you decide to use them, check it out to save a little money. We just used them to Port Canaveral again and are on the Disney Wonder right now :D
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter