Happy To Be Here - But It's Too Darned Hot

belle'ssister

Fiona's Nanna
Got in Mon morning to LB on Jet Blue. Hubby and I brought our five year I old granddaughter. This was her first plane ride. She was excited but a little afraid too. Disneyland here we come. Kudos to the pilot. Great flight and smooth landing.

We had pre-paid for a Primtime shutte and ended up with it all two ourselves. We checked in at noon st Candy cane Inn. We got room 116. Would have liked one closer to the street but it was on the ground level like we wanted.

On the motel!s shuttle by 1:00. We jumped on the old fashioned fire truck and away we went. DH and DGD got in line for Astjro Orbitof and I was on my way to turn in the Passport Plus voucher. Easily done and a good price for what it includes. I got Fastpasses for Star Tours too before they were done. The wait time for Orbitor said 15 minutes buy was really 30.

Next was teacups with maybe a ten minute wait for each. We hadn't eaten anything since fruit and yogurt at 7:00 so we wandered over to Rancho and shared a kids meal with DGD because we would be having dinner at Ariel's. One of the servers brought DGD a special piece of cake then off to Star Tours to use our Fastpasses.

Will write more later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter