Hard Rock All Access Membership Card

M

missymj

I just booked the HRH, Club Level for 194. Does anyone else know what else this card entitles you to? Anything else at the park or restaurants.

We are going to US in July and I can't get a decent rate at the HRH. Best I can get is 199.00 for gardenview. Also, what is the all access? Thanx

I love using my All Access Card to get me into the Hard Rock Cafe when there is a line wrapped around the side of the building. :D That place get's really busy on weekends and holidays. It will even give you priority over others that are also staying at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Just walk up right up to the hostess stand, flash your card, and they will take care of you right away. Don't forget to give it to your server so they can put your points into your account for that cafe visit or use any reward money that is already in your account.

Does the All Access card give you discounts on HRH rates? I am a member and that is the only discount I didn't ask about!

In just called HRH and was also quoted $194 for the club level with my All Access membership. It was less than a Fan Club rate ($209) , Entertainment rate was not available. The agent said this is a standard room NOT a deluxe that I have booked. The ammenities she told me are:
continental bfst 7 - 10am
complimentary beverages 7am - 11pm
cocktails and appetizers 5 - 7
cookies & milk 8 - 10
robes
umbrellas
free access to health club
25% off cabana rental
large screen tv
cd/dvd library
entertainment system

Has anyone stayed on the club level and is it worth the extra $40/night considering the room is smaller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter