Has any one done a Meal at "Trails End Buffet " at FW???

Vtcheffy

Earning My Ears
Hi all , A question regarding if anyone has done the "Trails End Buffet " for lunch or dinner . Comments please good or bad don't hold back . Also where is the access to the boat located from Magic Kingdom to Fort Wilderness?? Thanks all !!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheffy:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Trail's End is a hidden treasure. It's less expensive than other buffets and the food and service are great!

I have a lot of pictures of Trail's End, you can find them HERE.

We love the Trails End. Great food and a great spot if you're looking to escape the MK for a little break. Upon exiting the park, instead of heading to the right for the monorail, look straight ahead towards the lake. You'll see the resort boatdocks and just follow the signs for Fort Wilderness.

Vtcheffy,

We went there a couple of weeks ago for dinner. It was a fun trip to take and we enjoyed looking around the area. The boat launches are close to the Ferry Boat launch.

We went on a night that it was not busy. There was a variety of food at a good price and the service was good. However, it didn't make my list of must eat places. For example, the fried chicken was not as tasty of 50's prime time and the desserts were lacking compared to Boma's or Cape May. I'm not a big fan of Crystal Palace or Hollywood and Vine buffets either.

Carole

We have eaten here for lunch and dinner and both were excellent. This is a deal you cannot beat. The food is wonderful and at dinner there are a few added meat choices. Don't be afraid to try the buffalo, it was great and very tender. Go and have fun.
Lisa

My family and I love Trail's End! The food is great, service is friendly, price is very reasonable and the setting is very relaxing. We go here a few times per vacation for dinner. I love the fried chicken and my husband loves the ribs.

We tried Trail's End this past March. This was during Spring Break when MK was closing early and we decided to check out Fort Wilderness one evening. The restaurant was a bit crowded but we wandered through the old River Country area until our time to be seated.

The food was simple but hearty and tasty and the price was a nice break. The service was friendly and efficient and DS and I were more than satisfied.

Afterward we walked over to the movie viewing area and enjoyed roasting marshmallows for a while. Fort Wilderness also has a barnyard area and wagon rides. I recommend a visit!

Thanks all, so much appeciated!!!! I'm convinced to give it a whirl . Now to convince my sisters and brother and families (18 in all ) to give it a try....one last question : Can I make PS for that many people there? again thanks all!!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter