Has anyone ever gone to the Atlantic Dance Club at BWV?

Rob_b

Mouseketeer
I considered entering this club around 3 time during our last stay and my wife and I allways end up at Jellyrolls.

ADC allways seemed empty. Is this club any good? Should we try it next time. It seemed that they were begging people to come in.

Should they change this Club?

Atlantic Dance Club closed the end of May. They are refurbishing it and it will reopen in October. I am not sure what the new theming will be. :D

We went in February. This club seemed t be occupied by "Regulars" from the local vicinity. This was not my favorite, Jelly rolls blows this place away. Glad to see it closed, I hope something fun opens up.

Bob

My wife and I went there in February. It wasn't busy, but was smoky and the service was well below Disney standard. We didn't plan to go again. If they have a new theme, then we'll check it out.

Well the new Vacation Magic Summer.

Lists a whole new Night Time Line Up for Atlantic Dance so I really don't think its going any where. I think they are just fixing it up as they are the whole boardwalk.

Last time we were there it was "swing night" and there were a ton of local teens there. I'm not quite sure how they got in, don't you have to be 21 or can you be 18 and just not drink? Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves. The band was really good and watching all these kids swing dance was a lot of fun. I liked the wine/ champagne list at Atlantic too.

Hey BOO! Are you sure it's just not you? If you're like me, everyone under 30 looks like a teenager!!

GOH 72 AKL/BWV in November:bounce:

As already mentioned, Atlantic Dance will reopen with new theming. It looks like they're going with more DJs rather than live bands and Latin music rather than a mix of Latin and swing on various nights. I was really looking forward to going to ADH so we did - last November 11th, Veterans Day. There was a sign outside saying "USO Night" and they had a swing band.

Most of the people there were 30ish, no teenagers. I thought the place was beautiful but the drinks were expensive. My DH and I were wondering if the people dancing were "plants" or Disney people because they really knew how to dance! Also, most women had on 40's type dresses and some men were in uniform (military). There were fill flashes (lights) set up all over the place for a photographer who was there taking pictures for at least 2 hours.

It may not have been entirely Disney performers because I had read that there were many locals who are into swing dancing who liked to go there. Even though we just watched (I sure can't dance like that), it was a great time! I'm glad we happened to go there the night we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter