Has anyone ever made last-minute DC ressies?

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
We have a choice of going between Dec 29-Jan. 2, and I am *very* concerned about the weather. I just don't want to spend 200 each and have DH and DS complain about the cold! We went Xmas '99 and only had one day above 55! Wondering how close I dare wait to make the ressie? (Closer than 45 days prior you do not get full $$s back if you cancel.) Thanks!
Terri the Yoopermom

I'd think that with the lower numbers at Orlando in general you have a reasonable chance, obviously the more flexible you are the better your chances.

Good luck

Even though tourism is down, you're still going at Orlando's busiest time of the year. And tourist numbers are on the rebound according to several reports I've seen.

Why not call and ask how bookings are looking for the days you'll be there? At least you'll get some sort of feel for how things are shaping up. And if they say the whole week's booked solid, at least you'll know.

My friend is going over Christmas and into the New Year and the only date they had available was Jnauary 1st - and that was a month ago - I think you will find that this is by now probably all booked up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter