Has anyone fit 5 people in a Radisson Resort Parkway room?

snowmom

Earning My Ears
I was checking the rates on Expedia and it comes up that we exceed the limit - only four to a room. We have three daughters, ages 16, 13 & 8. Before I cross that hotel off my list, I just want to check and see if anyone has info contrary to this.

Thanks!

I've stayed at this resort 3 times. It is a nice place but the rooms are small. You could do it as long as you don't spend a lot of time in the room and you are all on good terms. They won't give you a cot so I don't know where daugther number three would sleep? Sleeping bag on the floor? She would have to sleep at the end of the double bed which is farthest from the door. I don't think there would be room along side the beds. It can be done but it will be tight. If you stay at the pools all the time it should work.

Stayed there with 3 boys (14, 12, 10 at the time). It worked fine since they didn't mind using a sleeping bag. Rooms are average motel size, not what you would expect from Radisson, since the place was built as a Ramada. It's a nice resort, very convenient location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter