Has anyone gotten through to Dining today?

McKelly

DIS Veteran
I have been calling since 8:30am, and it just keeps saying that they have a lot of calls...........or however they say it, but I thought by dinnertime it would settle down. No such luck getting through today!!! Hopefully, I will be able to get what I need tomorrow(Wonderland Tea Party). Ugh!!

Keep trying...I was on hold for over 8 minutes the other day, but waited it out and finally got through. It actually rang busy the first two times I called and I finally got through on the third, which has never happened to me before. With all the closures, I think everyone was calling this week.

Yeah, I tried calling at 12:45 est and waited 15 min before hanging up. Tried again at 3:30pm est and again waited 15 min (15 min is my max - I always just hang up and try later).

Finally got through around 6pm est - waited about 14 minutes. The new computer system was installed and it took a bit longer to make my PS's. Took about 30 minutes to make 8 PS's.

I just called them. Was on hold for about 17 minutes and then made 3 PSs in about 5 minutes... :)

I have tried several times today as well but keep getting the message that they are experiencing a high call volume. I was on hold for 30 minutes late this afternoon before finally giving up. I am on hold right now and got the same message about the call volume - at 8:30 on a Friday night :rolleyes: ??

I will see what happens!

I was on hold 45 minutes and of course Cindy's was sold out! The operator said they have 500 calls when they turned the phones on. Can you say more operators!

I tried several times today also and got the high call volume message. Around 6:00 p.m. EST I finally decided to just hold and was only on hold for about 15 minutes. Made three ps's in about 5 minutes :D .

for once i must have hit it right ,called at 8 this morning, had all my ps and off the phone iwithin 12 mins( 8 ps and lots of questions about other stuff)

I've gotten through three times today, but it's been quite a wait. I'd use the 800 number.

Same here - called at 7:15 a.m. (central time) and got the high call volume message, but got through within 2 minutes!

What is the 800 number? I only know the 407 WDW-DINE one.

The 800 # would be very handy!

Thanks in advance.

I believe this is the number I used to book a couple PS reservations:
800-828-0228
and here is another number I know of:
877-939-3732
Good luck!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter