Has Anyone had a Waitlist Come Through Recently

helloconnie

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hey Guys! I was wondering if anyone has had a wait list come through lately? We arrive in 22 days and I have a waitlist to extend our room one additional night at the end of our trip. I have another room/view booked for that last night right now. Waiting patiently for it to come through but just wondering if anyone else has been successful with waitlisting lately. Thanks!

I had a one night WL come through for September.

Here’spixiedust:

Still waiting........

I have a contract with 8 points left and my waitlist is for 15. Will the 7 points automatically be pulled from my other contract to cover my waitlist? It’s the 7 month mark so that’s not an issue. I just don’t remember seeing an option for where to pull points from other than if I wanted to borrow. Thanks

Still waiting........

I have a contract with 8 points left and my waitlist is for 15. Will the 7 points automatically be pulled from my other contract to cover my waitlist? It’s the 7 month mark so that’s not an issue. I just don’t remember seeing an option for where to pull points from other than if I wanted to borrow. Thanks

did you list both contracts on the waitlist request? If so if comes through you will be fine. If not i’m not sure what will happen

Still waiting........

They will in order the contracts are listed in your account. You don’t choose for current UY points.

The order is the way you purchased. So, since I have SSR and BLT, it will use SSR points up first since that is the one I have had the longest.

I had a couple nights for BW standard come through last week. The reservation is in September. I never an email, I just noticed extra points in my account- it replaced Pool view.

I'm hoping my waitlist for early Dec comes through. I keep checking multiple times a day to see if I can catch openings myself.

A few weeks ago, I had a waitlist come through for 2 nights at Beach Club for an October stay!

Just this week. We added a day and lucked out with that night in a different resort. Our waitlist for a BW standard like the rest came in on Monday. We leave in a few days!

I'm hoping my waitlist for early Dec comes through. I keep checking multiple times a day to see if I can catch openings myself.

I'm doing the same. I have a one night wait list for BLT lake view studio in early Dec. for our last night. I managed to snag a 1 bedroom value at Jumbo for only two more points, so won't be crushed if it doesn't come through, but still would rather stay the whole week at one place.

I had decided that I was going to stick with my SSR reservation and not bother with the Poly waitlist. I canceled the one night at Poly that I already had and canceled both waitlists. Well, I must have had a hit on one of my waitlists because 2 night were now available at Poly rather than just the one I actually had reserved. I'm guessing MS hadn't had a chance to go through the waitlists. I went ahead and redid my Poly reservation and then added a waitlist for each night I wanted. If I don't get those then I'll just modify my SSR reservation so that I have a split stay with Poly first then SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter