Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Split stay. Did not get the 2 ADRs we wanted most, Space220 (lounge too) and Artist Point. I keep checking lunch and dinner for 5 dates. So far nothing for 2 people. 8 weeks to keep trying.

What are these two ADRs? I've never heard of Space220 or Artist Point?

What are these two ADRs? I've never heard of Space220 or Artist Point?
Space220 is the new restaurant open in Epcot by Mission Space. There’s 2 places to make ADRs. At the lounge or the 3 course meal, respectively:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/space-220-lounge/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/space-220/

Artist Point has the Storybook Dining character meal Over at Wilderness Lodge.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/wilderness-lodge-resort/artist-point/

Space220 is the new restaurant open in Epcot by Mission Space. There’s 2 places to make ADRs. At the lounge or the 3 course meal, respectively:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/space-220-lounge/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/space-220/

Artist Point has the Storybook Dining character meal Over at Wilderness Lodge.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/wilderness-lodge-resort/artist-point/
Thank you! how fun. Just want to let you know you are in the Disneyland not World Disboards thread

How is the walk-in situation at Trader Sams? We are staying at the DL hotel anyway and might just see how things are every night before returning to the room. And I have alerts set up if it should become available.
This is my first trip where I have to worry about reservations for a Bar. Trader Sams is my only tradition on the first day of Disney.
Outside probably no issues…. Inside, maybe a 30 min to 60 min wait at least and maybe booked. I usually swing by around 9:30 or 10 and ask and have been told that before… but that was before reservations so now it might just be booked the entire night.

Did anyone get Trader Sam's? trying at the 6am mark and no luck for 3 days. Ogas and Lamplight have been ok to get.
I got Trader Sam's, Oga's, Lamplight, and Blue Bayou all at 9am est 60 days before. I wasn't going to try for BB but happened to be on my computer right at 9. I started refreshing and getting ready about 10 minutes before but all of those opened for me exactly at 9 am. Hope that helps!

Anyone know if hungry bear fanstasmic has already dropped for October 8th? I know I’m late but I know reservations haven’t been opening on time either.

Ok thanks. I’ll set a dining alert. We decided last min to go and was hoping for a dinning package for Fantasmic. My husband and son have never seen it.

I seem to get dining alerts for Hungry Bear Fantasmic everyday for late October (now at 47, 46, 45, etc days out). There is a lot of movement that seems to happen with that specific reservation type, so I would just keep looking and you'll eventually get something! :)

Anyone know if you need a park reservation to make a dining reservations? We haven’t got our tickets yet. Probably will next week.

I seem to get dining alerts for Hungry Bear Fantasmic everyday for late October (now at 47, 46, 45, etc days out). There is a lot of movement that seems to happen with that specific reservation type, so I would just keep looking and you'll eventually get something! :)
Weirdly, they released some HBF availability for this coming weekend in the last couple of days, too.

Anyone know if you need a park reservation to make a dining reservations? We haven’t got our tickets yet. Probably will next week.
Not needed. (You can even book OBB dining experiences without an OBB ticket.)

Been trying to get a reservation using Mouse Dining for 2 months now and even if I click the link the SECOND I get the notification, it still says it's no longer available. Every...single...time. I think it's about time to give up and change plans...

Was anyone able to get Lamplight Lounge today for Sunday Nov 6? It went from “can’t search for times” to “no times available”. I’m looking for brunch but found that the entire days says no times available. Could they just not have loaded yet? Or something else?

Ok thanks. I’ll set a dining alert. We decided last min to go and was hoping for a dinning package for Fantasmic. My husband and son have never seen it.

I haven't seen it for mid-October. But I was late to getting to it. I try a few times everyday and never see anything. I'm hoping they just help back and I've still got a chance. But who know? Disneyland is the WORST for special dining ADRs.

We still have another few weeks before we can start to make reservations but are starting to think of where we would like to go. I usually ask everyone to pick one place they they would like to eat at. Hubby wants Trader Sam's and we will have an infant with us. How have reservations been? I believe there is a time frame for minors to go in. We would like to go mid day or maybe dinner our first night there.

After much back and forth, I finally decided on two final reservations that I secured for our early Nov trip. For our first full park day, we have Blue Bayou at 11am (non-Fantasmic, I couldn't get RBT premium and we need seats for DHs knee...oh well).

The second full park day, I got Lamplight Lounge for brunch. I'm so stoked about this! I want those chilaquiles! I really hope we can sit outside. I've heard conflicting reports on being able to request that. Has anyone had success asking to be sat outside for brunch?

Last edited:
Was anyone able to get Lamplight Lounge today for Sunday Nov 6? It went from “can’t search for times” to “no times available”. I’m looking for brunch but found that the entire days says no times available. Could they just not have loaded yet? Or something else?
I have the same question although I think they were all gone in seconds this morning. I tried for Oga's for 11/6 right at 6 PST (which I got) and then for LL and found all times unavailable. I got one for LL 11/3 right at 6 a.m. I am thinking I need to prioritize my #1 choice each day for the most popular ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter