Has anyone stayed in a GV at SSR??

jennypenny

DIS Veteran
We have the opportunity to stay in a GV at SSR this winter. We've stayed at SSR before, but we've never stayed in a GV at any of the DVC resorts. It would blow a lot of points, but my hubby's family is coming with us and it would be nice for the cousins and grandparents to be together.

Has anyone stayed in one? How nice are they? Are there gv's in each building? Do they all have nice views, or only some? Are they all two story?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm just looking for some reassurance before I blow all of our available points :)

Jenny

I have not stayed in one, but have toured one, and I thought they were absolutely beautiful. I would love the chance to stay there. If you look at pictures of SSR, they GV's are the ones where windows span two floors (that is the living room). The second floor has it's own entrance from the hallway, great for grandparents that may have mobility problems.

Wow...GV's are really pricey. You may want to consider a 2BR for the kitchen and use it as a base, then augment with one or 2 studios, and you'd could save a bunch on points.....of course, there's no guarantee, that everyone would be in the same building....but it would offer everyone a "quiet place" if they needed to get away from the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter