Has anyone stayed in the King, Club or Hospitality Suites at HRH?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
The Universal website shows rates for these suites, but I can't find any information about them on the Loews site. Does anyone know anything about them?

I need to see a Hopspitality Suite at RP. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of one?

If anyone is going soon to RP please ask to view one and click a photo. BUT any information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

I stayed in the King Suite at the HRH. It is actually on big room that goes in a circle. You enter the suite and on your left there is a closet, on your right is the bathroom and mini bar. Continue walking and there is a table with chairs. Big window looking down on pool area and view of the park. Continue walking and there is a sitting area with a TV. Continue around the circle and there is the bedroom area with a TV. Bedroom area leads into bathroom. Exit out of the bathroom and you are at the entry door where you started. It was great having two TV's. My kids could watch what they wanted while in bed and my husbnd and I could watch what we wanted. Hope this helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter