• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Has anyone used FL Tours?

DisneyObsessed

<font color=green>Walking is not an option<br><fon
Just wondering if anyone has used Fl Tours to get from the airport to your resort. We have ressies with Mears, but we can get $5.00 off with Fl Tours. Not that much, but to me riding in a town car would be better than a shuttle bus, and I'm a little concerned about how many stops Mears makes on the way.

Used them for DISCON a couple of weeks ago and they were wonderful! Had a van and not a towncar because it was a special for DISCON but the drivers were very nice and the service was great.

We used FL tours in Sept for our family trip. We had a van because there were 7 of us--my family plus mil. I was very happy with them. They were there when we arrived (1.5 hours late). Our drivers were friendly and and helpful with the car seats. We would def use them again.

Hi bobcat!

I used Fl Tours for Dis Con also - and with no problems what so ever - I even was due to family problems making changes right up to the last minute and everything went off without a hitch - I would use them again in a heart beat!

We used them for DISCON and they were most accomodating. We left some things in the hotel safe and had to wait about an hour to get them back and they were less stressed aboot it than we were! I would use them again for sure. :)

Maybe we will switch our ressies from Mears then with all these great reviews. Thanks everyone.

Hi Dawn -

I used mears last year and they stopped at several hotels before reaching CBR.

They seem to try to accomodate guests traveling to the same general area on one shuttle, but it still takes a bit longer.

I too was wondering about Fl tours. I checked their website today and they have a $10.00 off rt coupon good for reservations made by 1/31 for travel through 4/30.

I've seen great reviews on this board for yourride.net as well and their prices are the same as Fl tours. Another great thing about both these car services is that they give you a 30 minute courtesy stop for groceries.

I'm definately using a towncar this year. Now all I need to do is decide which one :confused:

Good luck!

Cara.

edited to remove a link to a commercial site

Jalensmom, thank you so much. I didn't know about the $10 coupon. I had the $5 one that they had a few weeks ago. I never would have looked back if you hadn't have written your message. Thank you:Pinkbounc

I just used them and they were outstanding.

When we got to the airport, we found out that our flight numbers had been changed. I forgot to bring FL Tours phone number with me, but there they were, waiting for us at baggage.

Since we were spending two weeks at OKW, a grocery stop was needed. They took us to Kash & Karry, gave us a discount card to use, and I couldn't believe all that we got for $185.00 dollars! Not only that, the store was new and not the least bit crowded.

Mid-trip, my DD's friend joined us. They brought her straight to our resort in a towncar.

Both the van that we had, and the towncar were impeccably clean. The drivers, Sonny, Renata and Andy, the owner, couldn't have been more accommodating. I was impressed with how cautiously they drove.

I highly recommend them.

I'm glad I came acrossed this post! I am leaving in 12 days and I had a problem with another limo service regarding car seats. They only had 1 booster and 1 regular car seat and we have 2 - 1yo's. They advised me that they can't switch the booster for a regular car seat, so I had to find someplace else that could accomodate my request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter