Has anyone...

dlelol

Earning My Ears
...ever used Stingray City Charters for the Stinray excursion in Grand Cayman? If you have, how was your experience? Thanks in advance for your response!!

We booked Stingray City through Disney...so whatever they use...but it was EXCELLENT!!! You'll want to do it ASAP!!!! We did the tour too! We went to Hell, the Turtle Farm, and of course, the boat for Stingray city!!!! You'll love it!!!

We did Stingray City through a vendor that is actually on the Island of Grand Cayman, and it was awesome. The stingrays kinda suck on your leg a little bit, but I didn't mind. Our guide gave us some raw meat to fead to the stingrays and that was fun.

Stingray City Charters is actually the name of one of the vendors that does the Stingray tour in Grand Cayman. For some reasons, they are the cheapest of all of the vendors I have researched. Just curious if anyone has used them and if they are good. Thanks.

We used Native Way for our Sting Ray City trip last May. $25 per person and everything was just fine.

Ken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter