Has Disneyland changed the style of autograph books?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I remember when I first went to Disneyland as a little girl my very first autograph book was just for autographs and the earlier styled autograph books were the same thing just for autographs of the characters. But when I have looked at the newer autograph books that Disneyland sells they have turned into a big book like a high school yearbook with an autograph space for a character to sign a autograph and the other page is a photo page and these types of autograph books seem to be the new style at Disneyland now and if you buy one you pay $20 for it at Disneyland. If you look at the smaller autograph books that Disneyland has also they are not autograph books but are a shopping list or memo pad. I think Disneyland should call these books autograph picture books and I've also seen Princess autograph books that are like a big diary and I don't see why these styles of autograph books are now popular at Disneyland today. Is this because Disneyland autograph books have a new image?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter