Has it been that long????

Leota

DIS Veteran
OK, I haven't been to WDW in almost 2 years - before that we made yearly or several times a year trips..... Someone recently posted that they were in one of the Parks (not DTD) & posting to the DIS.... Not an e-mail postcard - but actual posting ability....

Now, I know that things can change within 2 years - that's guaranteed - But, I can't for the life of me picture where you can get Net access in any of the Parks. I asked some friends of mine who were there at least once this year, if not more & none of us can come up with where you can post from the Parks..... :confused:

Now, curiousity is killing me! Is it....

A.) My memory is that bad?
B.) Yes, It's been far too long & I must get back ASAP?
C.) A Little Known Tidbit as yet undiscovered by several other WDW Fanatics?
D.) Natural Evolution of the Theme Parks?
E.) Skipping that possibility because I can't figure out why anyone would bother?

well, I can't tell you when they were added as my first time was in 2001, but I know there are places you can get internet access, it does cost money though. I only know one place, I think there are others, but as you exit the ride for Spaceship Earth but are still inside if you go to the left you can get on the internet there.

Wow! How on Earth (pun intended) did I miss that???? I was there 3 times in 2001 & SE is one of my Favorite rides..... We never make it out of the Global Neighborhood without Max messing around with stuff..... Maybe because it cost extra !

:jester:

in SE, I think they are immediatly to the left by the phones, sort of off to the side, so it is understandable that you missed them.

Oracle used to have a display in Innoventions where you could go on line but that has been gone for years.

When we went to WWoS in March of 2001, we found a free internet connection inside the restaurant there. I think it only allowed you to be on for 5 minutes at a time. It was enough to let me check email and send a note or two. So, there are places, you just have to keep your eyes open. Mickey

you can gain access to the internet in some of the parks as well as via kiosks that have been installed in many of the disney resorts...you will usually find them near the payphone/atm area...be aware that they can be fairly steep cost wise to use as they charge by the minute...
have fun!!!!
sunking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter