has the ToT rehab dates been changed

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I was just on the WDW site (looking up the castle show rehab) and it said had the ToT rehab had been pushed back to mid-oct. can anyone confirm this?

thanks for the help!

Oh no! Now I have no chance of avoiding this ride while I'm there! My wife will either drag me on, or make the buck-buck-BRAWWK noise the entire trip.

According to the All Ears Newsletter, these are the rehabs for September:

September Rehabs -- September is very "off season" at WDW and there are a number of attractions that will be closed during the month for rehab. Also, some previously announced rehab dates have changed.

Festival of the Lion King is for rehab now until September 19. During the rehab the theater will be enclosed.

Rock 'N' Roller Coaster will be closed for refurbishment September 7 - 14.

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror will be closed for refurbishment October 13 - 18.

The Magic of Disney Animation will be closed for refurbishment September 30 - November 23, 2003.

Brown Derby Restaurant will be closed September 14 - 20.

Big Thunder Mountain is closed for refurbishment through November 22.

The Swiss Family Treehouse will be closed for refurbishment September 7 - October 24, 2003.

Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba will be dark (no performances) September 7 to 9.

Lucky for us we're going from Oct. 11th so we'll still have time to ride ToT before it closes on the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter