Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

Thank you!!! I hope everyone attending tonight has a wonderful time!

I'm not seeing anyone in costume from the hotel pictures shared on social media. Guess everyone is planning for the event. We decided to bound rather than costume up. Hope we don't regret it. I'm sure there will be some awesome cosplay.

What I'm seeing so far on social media looks good! :)

I'm also seeing reports that the Shag Harveys bag and coin purse are sold-out for not only the event but totally sold-out period. It will be interesting to see if that is actually true.

This comes with your registration!! This would have been great to know but I already bought regular park tickets

Eta: sorry. I’m not sure why it turned sideways but I did and idk how to change it

Attachments

• 48E4BBEE-03F8-4546-914C-3272B92076C0.jpeg
    48E4BBEE-03F8-4546-914C-3272B92076C0.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Wait, what?? That's great but like you said it would have been nice to know beforehand if you were planning on purchasing tickets to go into the park early. Thank you for sharing. I hadn't planned on getting there early but will now that I know we can get into the park before the event.

Thank you!!! I hope everyone attending tonight has a wonderful time!

I'm not seeing anyone in costume from the hotel pictures shared on social media. Guess everyone is planning for the event. We decided to bound rather than costume up. Hope we don't regret it. I'm sure there will be some awesome cosplay.

There are a few people dressed up. There are lots of people with random Haunted Mansion merch like ears and shirts on.

Wait, what?? That's great but like you said it would have been nice to know beforehand if you were planning on purchasing tickets to go into the park early. Thank you for sharing. I hadn't planned on getting there early but will now that I know we can get into the park before the event.
Right!!! I bought a 2 day ticket - guess I'm heading to the park Saturday am before I leave so I can use all my days

I'm hoping the lines will only be bad first thing in the morning and just before the event.....

We're waiting to buy our tickets when we get there and I'm glad we waited. I would have bought the extra day......

We don’t plan to land until noon. Wish we knew about the ticket or we would have stayed overnight tonight. Wonder if it would be better to stop by the hotel later in the day to avoid the crowds. We have most of what we want reserved. Loving the photos!

So on Facebook someone posted that the ticket is good to get into the event, not any sooner. Can someone confirm that, please? Thanks!

It’s unclear. They indicated it wouldn’t, but the ticket says 1-day 1-park with MaxPass...
I know, that's what is confusing. I would think it would be marked as a special event ticket not a regular comp ticket that has maxpass nonetheless.

Looking at the map and it looks like they might be adding something to the Pirates ride. I was wondering if they would. they do that in WDW for the Halloween party.

The check in process was super easy (we got here around 11am) but yeah the merch pick up line is killing me. I think we still have 5 switchbacks to go through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter