Haunted Mansion Tokenzone

Oh Boy! :Pinkbounc Oh Boy! :bounce: :Pinkbounc Oh Boy!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I looked for this today when I got the e-mail about HM from Disney.

I am BethR5025 there. I look forward to trading with all of my Rewards Board Buds! :)

Just in time...I was in withdrawals from finishing the Brother Bear token game!

I'm gdulaney32 and dh is gdulaney66.

Thanks for the "heads-up" on the new game!!
Ginny

I'm in. Suzska

Anyone figure out how to get the extra tokens yet?

I did the "tour" and in Madam Leota's room, it looked like I was getting some extra tokens, but they never showed up, could have just been taro cards. But, at the end there was something that I was to click on to get exclusive tokens, I did, but never got the tokens. I am not sure if they are still in the beginning of this game and have some tweaks or what.

when I click on that it takes me to the official website and that is as far as I get don't see Leota's room

I spent awhile last night trying to figure this out. But with our 6 year old computer and dial up internet, Shockwave loads VERY slowly and often incompletely. I don't know if I will ever be able to get to the extra tokens. :(

Count me in!

gnorvell

I can't find any "keys" yet. I think this is brand new... lots of people listed as "new". I don't think the other disneypictures websites have been updated for this game/set yet.

suzska, i have gifted you my first "spare".

I have never played this before, but just signed up as Beaniejumper323 :)

Just sent out a whole bunch of offers.

Beanie - I couldn't get your name to come up on the make a trade offer area. :( So I wasn't able to send you any.

Go get em!

The tokenzone has a problem with really long names... try putting in just "beaniejumper" and that should work.

Hi Fan!

I have not found anything by visiting the movie websites yet. They all still have the Brother Bear icon on them, but nothing about Haunted Mansion. :(

Has anyone found anything at the mansion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter