"Have a nice Day" - Day 4

jtlover

DIS Veteran
Today were spent the whole day shopping - bliss!

We went to Florida Mall first and I spent ages in Sephora choosing 2 lipsticks and then bought a large candle from Yankee candles, my fav candles. I also bought a game for my DS. Lauren bought her boyfriend some smellies and got herself some crazy coloured trainers. We were not so impressed with FM this time. After this we went to Mall of Millenia and ate some chinese food in the food court before going round the shops. We especially liked going in Tiffanys, Jimmy Choo and Gucci. They dont make you feel inferior in these shops like they do at home. I also showed Kevin a bracelet I want in the Cartier shop - but at over $3000 I was told to whistle:confused3 We only bought 2 fluffy smurfs at this mall as there wasnt anything we really wanted.

We then headed to Premium Outlets and whilst on the I4 I noted the Prime Outlets for our next shopping trip, but not for today.

We headed back with very tired feet and started to get ready for dinner. We were greeted by 2 towel animals, which took us a while to work out what they were.

Tonight we were staying in our hotel and eating at Jiko, which we have eaten at before and love.

The meal was lovely, as before, service was not as good as before, but not complaining. It is a really lovely restaurant and great food. We were disappointed with how many people dont bother with the dress code though, we always like to dress up for eating out. Both Kevin and I had the same dinner as last time and it was just as good.

After the meal we went to reception to ask for the best place on property to see the shuttle take off. They advised by the pool. As our room balcony was facing that direction I thought we might be able to see the shuttle from our balcony. It was amazing. We saw the shuttle and had the audio from the tv. It made me quite emotional as it was so spectacular to see. we have been so many times and never had the chance of seeing it live. On the tv they said it would take 2 days for them to reach the space station!:scared1:and we could still see it when it was not showing on the tv anymore, which was weird.

Photos to follow - I need to cook dinner and talking of food above is now making we hungry:rotfl2:

I'm so jealous that you got to see a shuttle launch - though I must admit that if I was in Florida at the time I would have driven towards the coast to see it close up.
Looking forward to seeing those pics.

Wonderful day, we have seen a few shuttle launches they are amazing :)

A great day and glad that you saw the Shuttle Launch.

We were lucky enough to see a shuttle lanch back in 1997 from a beach opposite where the launch took place (no idea where this place was...I was only 15!) and it really was the most awesome sight I have ever seen.

the shuttle was amazing wasn't it, I didn't think that we would get to see it so well. and the seperation of the thingie too - I was a bit emotional as well, so inspiring :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter