Have you ever tried the Campbell's soup Chicken Quesadillas?

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
Well, you should!
This is the yummiest, easiest recipe I have ever tried.
It is a family favorite and usually a weekly dinner item!

1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed

1 can Campbell's® Cheddar Cheese Soup

1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Picante Sauce

10 flour tortillas (8")

Fiesta Rice

PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and salsa and heat through.
SPREAD about 1/3 cup soup mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
BAKE 5 min. or until hot. Serve with Fiesta Rice. Serves 4.

THese sounds great! I think I'll try them next week. Thanks for posting!

That sounds great ,are they big quesadillas?I have about 5 big boys(19 thru 23) who love to show up on tues,my mexican taco salads,or i should say my mom makes taco salad:) i wonder how many q s,i would have to make ?

Kozmo,
They end up being 1/4th of a large tortilla. When you make them, you put the mixture on half of a big tortilla then fold the other half over so it looks like a half moon. After you bake them, you cut them in 1/2 to make 2 smaller triangles. You end up with 20 of those.

When I make this for my family of 4 (children are only 7 &10), there are no leftovers! I would assume that this recipe would serve 2 maybe 3 of your "big boys"!

That sounds good and so easy! My older daughter is in a Mexican food phase. I will have to try this recipe.

By the way - do you have the recipe for Fiesta Rice?

OOPS! Sorry, go far enough down with my copy command!

Here it is!!

Fiesta Rice: Heat 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa in saucepan to a boil. Stir in 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Fluff with fork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter