Have you lost to Disney in ROFR?

Did Disney exercise their option at ROFR?

• Disney exercised their option at ROFR and I lost the bid on my resale

• Disney did NOT exercise their option and I was able to purchase my resale

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I got to vote today in the poll because we just found out today that we passed ROFR! Yay!

A tidbit of advice from a VERY new member. Our sellers were asking $80 a point for BWV. After reading these boards very carefully I didn't think that would pass ROFR. What we did was offer them $88 a point and had them pay the closing costs, fees and MF for 2007. It worked out to be the same price for us but looked way more attractive to Disney at $88 a point vs. $80.

I suppose this is easier to do on a small contract but could help on bigger ones by a dollar a point or two...could make the difference.

Thanks,
Suzanne

Well I got to vote today in the poll because we just found out today that we passed ROFR! Yay!

A tidbit of advice from a VERY new member. Our sellers were asking $80 a point for BWV. After reading these boards very carefully I didn't think that would pass ROFR. What we did was offer them $88 a point and had them pay the closing costs, fees and MF for 2007. It worked out to be the same price for us but looked way more attractive to Disney at $88 a point vs. $80.

I suppose this is easier to do on a small contract but could help on bigger ones by a dollar a point or two...could make the difference.

Thanks,
Suzanne

CLEVER!

Welcome home!

welcome.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter