Have you used Dreams Unlimited

Welcome to the DIS:wave2:

You might try asking this question on the resort or community boards to get more answers.

I have used Dreams and think they are wonderful - but I am a little biased:teeth:

Hi,

I thought about using Dreams 3 years ago, but just didn't trust internet businesses yet. However, we are going on a 3/4 L&S in August and I used Dreams this time.

Our agent is just wonderful. He was more patient than Job when I was trying to decide on a date, and coordinate it with another family. I've asked a lot of questions (am still asking) and even when he's on vacation at WDW, he still answers my e-mails! That's dedication. He has coordinated 2 more families into our trip since our original reservation, and linked a couple more who didn't use Dreams so we would all have rooms near each other on the Wonder, same seating, etc. He has already started working on a suggested itinerary for us, he checks for price decreases, he will make us PS reservations, and he's been there so many times himself, he is a wealth of information.

I've just gotten my sister to use Dreams, too! Go for it and I hope you get Rob!

;)

there is another thread on the budget board on them i booked through them for the first time, but i cancelled cuz i found another hotel which offered more things that i needed, they were friendly and gave me no trouble at all, if the hotel i changed to was one they handled i would have booked through them again

We've used them 3 or 4 times - and they have been great. They even got us CRT PS last year!

I would definitely recommend them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter