Having a car at BWV

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
We are renting a car for our last day there because we are driving further south early the next morning.

How does parking work at the boardwalk? Can we valet park overnight? If so, how much does it cost? Thanks.

We are renting a car for our last day there because we are driving further south early the next morning.

How does parking work at the boardwalk? Can we valet park overnight? If so, how much does it cost? Thanks.

Self-Parking is free. Valet is $15.

The self parking lots are the least convenient to the resort of any DVC resort, but being frugal, I think it isn't $15 far - unless the weather is miserable.

Its not that Bad, I usually drop off my family at the lobby and then go park… I love walking around that resort.. My wife always asks what takes me so long to get back to the room…..lol

Its not that Bad, I usually drop off my family at the lobby and then go park… I love walking around that resort.. My wife always asks what takes me so long to get back to the room…..lol

we can relate :thumbsup2
the under 2 minute walk turns into: gazing at the fountain, relaxing in the lobby, chatting with strangers, soaking in the BW atmosphere :goodvibes that's why no one in our family wants to be dropped off.

We also enjoy the walk to/from the parking area. Lately we've been booking Standard View rooms so we enter through the door near the fountain and take the stairs up to our room. Your Magic Band will unlock that door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter