Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GALS this is a drive by post between dropping kids off :drive:

OK tow things:

Those Eliza B flip flops are so stinking adorable! I have been on that site already and made up like 5 different pairs i HAVE to have! I may have found a new collectible! :rotfl: Seriously I LIVE in flip flops..... I wear them year round and i NEED lots of pretty ones! And then i saw the little girls and realized i could make mother/ daughter matching flips!

They are cute BUT Wendo are they comfy????

GOOD LUCK DAWN! :cheer2:

Gotta run time to take Thing 2 to school and then run errands....... Publix has juicy juice BOGO and they are holding 2 cases for me! :thumbsup2

SPOILER - for those who may have Tivoed the Oscars!

I am SO glad I watched most of the Oscars!! I LOVED how they had the 5 past nominees present to the 5 current nominees.! It made it so much more personal and special. Love that Jerry Lewis got an award- we loved his movies growing up. And I'm psyched that Heath Ledger won!

Did anyone else notice that Sean Penn didnt thank Robin Wright or their kids?! And when they announced his name he turned toward her and kind of looked at her , but she had to grab his face and kiss him because he was going to walk up there! He is a good actor, though. But he will always be Spiccoli to me! :laughing:

SPOILER - for those who may have tivoed the Oscars!

I am SO glad I watched most of the Oscars!! I LOVED how they had the 5 past nominees present to the 5 current nominees.! It made it so much more personal and special. Love that Jerry Lewis got an award- we loved his movies growing up. And I'm psyched that Heath Ledger won!

Did anyone else notice that Sean Penn didnt thank Robin Wright or their kids?! And when they announced his name he turned toward her and kind of looked at her , but she had to grab his face and kiss him! He is a good actor, though. But he will always be Spiccoli to me! :laughing:

I loved the way the did the awards this year and Jackman was fab!

OK tow things:

Those Eliza B flip flops are so stinking adorable! I have been on that site already and made up like 5 different pairs i HAVE to have! I may have found a new collectible! :rotfl: Seriously I LIVE in flip flops..... I wear them year round and i NEED lots of pretty ones! And then i saw the little girls and realized i could make mother/ daughter matching flips!

Gotta run time to take Thing 2 to school and then run errands....... Publix has juicy juice BOGO and they are holding 2 cases for me! :thumbsup2

I need some juice boxes Mandy and thats a great price. Can you get me some?

I kid I kid

OK tow things:

Mandy - Make sure you order a size up! You might want to try a pair on before you order. The new Eliza b slapsoles are the ones made for comfort and walking around a lot. I have the regular sole and wedges that I've worn for years and wear them to the parks but they are not squishy super soft comfortable although they do have support. My slapsoles were my navy ones and they are very comfortable.

DD loves them too and has a bunch. I made her a pair that I am putting in her Easter basket!

OMG Wendy......ME TOO......that is hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. I had a brain freeze for a minute and couldn't think of the movie title......but he was so funny in it....wasn't it Fast Times at Ridgemont High???? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:. That was when.....mid 80's.....boy I feel old :rolleyes1.

OMG Wendy......ME TOO......that is hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. I had a brain freeze for a minute and couldn't think of the movie title......but he was so funny in it....wasn't it Fast Times at Ridgemont High???? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:. That was when.....mid 80's.....boy I feel old :rolleyes1.

YES! We loved that movie! Fast Times and Sixteen Candles had some great one liners!! I'm old too!

:scared: Morning....Im nervous......:scared:

Check ya later

Bring it!! WORK IT WORK IT!!!! GOOD LUCK - YOU WILL KICK BUTT!!!!! And if nothing else works.......don't forget to ask....DO YOU KNOW FREAKDOG?!?!?

OMG!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Mandy, could you please get me some too?!? My kids only want berry flavored.....That would rock. THANKS!:thumbsup2 We don't have good bottled juice here.:rotfl2:

MOrning!! :goodvibes I overslept a bit....uh oh. It was already a painful Monday.

Thanks Maxie!
I will see whats out there.

Wendy....I thought Sean P and Robin Wright P weren't together anymore. I think last year or so SHE filed for divorce...maybe they worked it out?!?!?

I stopped watching it before I know the best actress and best actor...so does that mean Sean Penn won? Who won for actress???

Of course Hugh Jackman brought it. He is adorable.

Morning to everybody....happy Monday.:)

CHan
Tired GF Gal

I forgot to ask.....so "Slumdog Millionaire" won SO MUCH....did anybody see that one??:confused3

I want to.....but from what I READ about it maybe I don't. :confused:

Chan
curious GF Gal

I forgot to ask.....so "Slumdog Millionaire" won SO MUCH....did anybody see that one??:confused3

I want to.....but from what I READ about it maybe I don't. :confused:

Chan
curious GF Gal

Chan - I haven't seen it and have no idea what its about!?

I remember seeing Sean Penn with someone else on a show last year. So I guess they got back together!
Kate Winslet won Best Actress and gave a really nice speech.

Hugh Jackman was great and extremely handsome....:lovestruc
Too bad he's Australian - he would rock a kilt! :lmao:

Chan - I haven't seen it and have no idea what its about!?

I remember seeing Sean Penn with someone else on a show last year. So I guess they got back together!
Kate Winslet won Best Actress and gave a really nice speech.

Hugh Jackman was great and extremely handsome....:lovestruc
Too bad he's Australian - he would rock a kilt! :lmao:

Well Slumdog is being advertised as a Feel Good MOvie...LOL...but it sounds - from what I read - violent and gory....:confused3 :confused3 They are doing all kinds of Indian dancing/music on GMA this morning...it's neat...but I don't want to go see gore.....:rotfl:

OH...Kate W won? I like her...what movie did she win for? The Reader?? Which also sounds nasty......:confused:

Hugh Jackman WOULD rock a kilt!!! He could WORK IT!:rotfl:

Chan
Hugh Jackman lovin' GF GAL:goodvibes

Well Slumdog is being advertised as a Feel Good MOvie...LOL...but it sounds - from what I read - violent and gory....:confused3 :confused3 They are doing all kinds of Indian dancing/music on GMA this morning...it's neat...but I don't want to go see gore.....:rotfl:

OH...Kate W won? I like her...what movie did she win for? The Reader?? Which also sounds nasty......:confused:

Hugh Jackman WOULD rock a kilt!!! He could WORK IT!:rotfl:

Chan
Hugh Jackman lovin' GF GAL:goodvibes

WORK IT Hugh...Work it..... :rotfl:

Okay, I've had too much coffee.... :laughing:

I heard Slumdog was a feel good movie too?! Didn't know it was gory... I don't want to see it if it is. :confused:

I only see PG movies with my kids anymore.... DH and I rarely go to the movies... Don't know why but there's some good ones out and we need to go!

:rotfl: Then he made the crashing sound! :rotfl:

Okay, I am going to have to go rent that movie now!!

That's right :rotfl:.......was that when he was drunk hanging upside down in a tree :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I may have to rent it too......what a great movie :rotfl2:

Well.....I'm off to do my running.....I'll catch you all later :goodvibes.

Deb :yay:

Those were awesome movies :thumbsup2. The Chinese guy in Sixteen candles always sticks in my mind :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Hey..I am old...I remember those movies, too....except I was causing mischief in the theater and not watching them....and honestly I haven't seen them in so long....Molly Ringwold was on THE VIEW last week and they showed clips from Sixteen Candles...I SHOULD see them again!! I missed so much.:rotfl:

WORK IT Hugh...Work it..... :rotfl:

Okay, I've had too much coffee.... :laughing:

I heard Slumdog was a feel good movie too?! Didn't know it was gory... I don't want to see it if it is. :confused:

I only see PG movies with my kids anymore.... DH and I rarely go to the movies... Don't know why but there's some good ones out and we need to go!

Wendy.
..I KNOW...I hate violent movies or gore...I need fun and happy movies.:rotfl: Although I LOVED Little Miss Sunshine and Waitress...those were my two faves from last year. A little drama..a little laughs...but I hate going to the movies and getting a surprise as to what it's about....that happened with A BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA or whatever...OMG I HATED THAT MOVIE>...How could they spring it on me that the girl DIES?!?!?!?!?!?! I want no more of those surprises.:mad:

I read in Slumdog..somebody gets shot and killed in a bathtub full of money.:rotfl: Whoohooo...sounds like a party.:rolleyes1

I just ran to McDs for a large nonfat sugarfree vanilla latte....how do I know it's nonfat...and how do I know it's sugar free??:rotfl: It seems too good....I am not sure I can enjoy it without being SURE......

Chan
FROZEN GF Gal

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend!:goodvibes

Dawn GOOD LUCK!:thumbsup2

Kate did win for the Reader. What is it about?
The Oscars were fun to watch. I loved the musical dance. :banana:

The colds here seem to finally be getter better after another weekend of staying in:)

I hope everyone has a great day!:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter