Having a guest question

mommary

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be at VWL for a week in June.
I have a friend who lives in Florida that we are meeting for dinner at at AP one evening.
MY question is : Can I ask her to come early and go to the pool with us for the afternoon before dinner? Usually my guests stay in the room with us so I've never had this dilemma.

thanks in advance.

The pools are strictly for guests staying at WDW resort. The only way your friend can use the pool is if you add the friend's name to your reservation, if there is room for another guest, and you do not have the DDP.

If you talk with a CM at the pool, the pool area is not busy, the CMs may allow you to take them to the pools. I have done this at OKW, AKL, BWV, and BCV.
One time over Thanksgiving, I had 8 people over for dinner that evening, took everyone to the OKW pool, and the CMs allowed everyone into the pool.

DH and I will be at VWL for a week in June.
I have a friend who lives in Florida that we are meeting for dinner at at AP one evening.
MY question is : Can I ask her to come early and go to the pool with us for the afternoon before dinner? Usually my guests stay in the room with us so I've never had this dilemma.

thanks in advance.
I'd add them to the room if you have the slots available but it'll mess up the Dining Plan if applicable. Otherwise there's no way to guarantee that you'll be given permission. I wouldn't want to put friends in that position of possibly being told no or asked to leave later due to capacity issues.

I'd add them to the room if you have the slots available but it'll mess up the Dining Plan if applicable. Otherwise there's no way to guarantee that you'll be given permission. I wouldn't want to put friends in that position of possibly being told no or asked to leave later due to capacity issues.

You could add her for the night after you arrive without messing up your dining plan if you have it.

So I could add her name to my reservation and when she arrives on the day we are going out she can tell security that she is on the reservation and there would not be a problem letting her in? We are staying in a studio so we could have 3/4 people in a room. We are not doing a dinning plan.
Sounds like a easy solution.

So I could add her name to my reservation and when she arrives on the day we are going out she can tell security that she is on the reservation and there would not be a problem letting her in? We are staying in a studio so we could have 3/4 people in a room. We are not doing a dinning plan.
Sounds like a easy solution.
Easy, simple, safe and avoids drama. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter