Having problems with avatar, could use some help please!

Wyo Travel Mom

DIS meet or BUST
I can't seem to get my avatar in place. I have followed directions and it just pauses for a very long time so I give up. Here it is if someone would like to help
aol.americangreetings.com/greetingcard/cardgifs/icons/2038208i.jpgThanks so much!
Well for some reason the part that show gr....ing should read greeting but I can't get it to change

Sorry Wyo Travel Mom, I can't get that "link" to load... even with your listed "modifications". I assume you couldn't copy the link from your browser without it "changing" on you. Just type in the address listed on your browser without the http:/ /www. blahblahblah and I'll check it out.

Chris I am having major problems with the new boards. I can't seem to get on and when I do don't have much luck with anything so I might just wait until everything gets figured out. Thanks

2038208i.jpg

This one?

I know what you mean about the board problems Wyo Travel Mom, I've been having them too!

It looks like Mr. Cricket (thanks J.C.) "found" your image. I checked out the size, and everything appears to be within the "acceptable" range for posting. So let's do it....

Make sure that you are selecting "Use Custom Avatar".
Copy the image location and paste it into the box "You can enter an URL of your avatar:"
Hit "Submit Modifications", and you should be all set!

Hope it works this time!

Thats it J.C. I just can't get it to go under my name. I don't have a clue what I am doing wrong. I'm following all the instructions but no luck. Feel free to just jump right in and help...hint hint!!

Chris, I seem to get right on the DIS today. Lately its been so difficult to even get on here. Thanks for your help.

Well either I managed to finally do it or you guys did it and if so THANKS!!

Now for my castle...it seems to have a problem with blacking out at the bottom. Have no idea why or if it can get fixed. Can you guys check it out?? Also is it too big?? I remember at some point we were told to have them a certain size. Thanks again

casani2.gif

I'm not sure about the blacking out part, but it is too big.

I've got it all fixed up for you though. :D

Here's the link:

&#91img]http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/techca/cas.gif&#91/img]

And here's the clipart:

cas.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter