• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hawaii Rental Price Drop

ONealFamily

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

We are going to Hawaii for 10 days this month and noticed that the Costco prices for rental cars with Alamo dropped by quite a lot. We just rebooked and saved over $500.00. Woo hoo! That means more we can do on the island!

:cool1:

I see a lot of people ask about rentals in Hawaii a lot so I wanted to pass that along.

Scott

Hey Everyone,

We are going to Hawaii for 10 days this month and noticed that the Costco prices for rental cars with Alamo dropped by quite a lot. We just rebooked and saved over $500.00. Woo hoo! That means more we can do on the island!

:cool1:

I see a lot of people ask about rentals in Hawaii a lot so I wanted to pass that along.

Scott

Thank you so much Scott - because of your message I just saved more than $200 on my rental car for my trip to Aulani! Have a great trip!

I sure hope they eventually drop for August!! Right now it looks like their best coupons / deals only go through March - it's driving me nuts!! Can I ask what you just booked / paid? Right now they're wanting about $340ish for a "standard" size for a week on Oahu and nearly $200 for 4-5 days on Maui.

Lisacope said:
Thank you so much Scott - because of your message I just saved more than $200 on my rental car for my trip to Aulani! Have a great trip!

Awesome! Great to hear! :-) Glad I was able to help out a few others.

Anal Annie said:
I sure hope they eventually drop for August!! Right now it looks like their best coupons / deals only go through March - it's driving me nuts!! Can I ask what you just booked / paid? Right now they're wanting about $340ish for a "standard" size for a week on Oahu and nearly $200 for 4-5 days on Maui.

Our family originally had an intermediate SUV for 10 days at $570 and a compact car for 5 days at $450. Now we are paying about $400 for the SUV and $200 for the car.

we love cost co travel for rental cars - often incredible deals as you approach date of trip

I booked mine last night and got a way cheaper price on discounthawaiicarrental.com - it ended up being thrifty car rental. I paid 190 total for a mid size car for a week- Costco quoted me over 300

I booked mine last night and got a way cheaper price on discounthawaiicarrental.com - it ended up being thrifty car rental. I paid 190 total for a mid size car for a week- Costco quoted me over 300

Yeah, Thrifty keeps coming up the cheapest there - I have already made a reservation with them as a back-up plan for $272 for the week we're there in August - but I'd rather use National or Enterprise if I can. I may go with a Priceline bid right before we go if Costco doesn't drop enough...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter