HC 2BR @ BC??

senecabeach

Have a Disney Day !!!
Can anyone tell me where the 2 BR HC rooms are located @ the BC???

Looking to select a room but dont know if EPCOT view or others are available. Which would you choose???

This will be my 1st visit HOME !!

Thanks in advance !!:sunny:

:wave:

I called a week ago or so to reserve an accessible 2BR at BCV for a potential trip. The only other time we had a 2BR at BCV, we had a pool view room. I really prefer any room facing the road or fairy ring so I asked about getting a room without facing the pool. Turns out that the accessible 2BR at BCV are stacked one on top of the other so all have a pool view. These are rooms with rollin showers so if you are all right with a tub perhaps there are other units...I don't know.

The good news is that these rooms are in a very convenient location....across the hall from the main elevator so they are close to the public rooms in the BCV as well as exit to BC, walkway to EPCOT, door to quiet pool, etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter