Head of the line pass

Anmej85

Earning My Ears
We are a group of 9 going and wondering 8f the passes are needed, we will be there June 4th literally a month from today... I see short wait times of 5-10 minute's now but wondering if anyone has ideas of how it will be a Tuesday at the start of June. We only have 1 day to do it all so that's my concern

We will be doing island of adventure one full day and then a half day at universal before we drive down to Miami

For one day I wouldn’t be without Express Pass.

June is busy, even at the beginning. Of course none of us have a crystal ball........but, don’t buy your Express Passes ahead of time.......they are date specific and non refundable.

Wait till you’re there and decide if you need them or not.

For your dates single park express passes are currently listed at $110 per day. With the size of your group, you might want to look into getting 2 hotel rooms (5 in one room and 4 in the other) at one of the deluxes that offer express with the room. Even if you don’t physically stay there. The cost of the rooms should be about half the cost of buying 9 people express passes for two days.

For your dates single park express passes are currently listed at $110 per day. With the size of your group, you might want to look into getting 2 hotel rooms (5 in one room and 4 in the other) at one of the deluxes that offer express with the room. Even if you don’t physically stay there. The cost of the rooms should be about half the cost of buying 9 people express passes for two days.

An alternative is to purchase two seasonal passes and use the AP rate for two rooms at HRH at $319/night plus tax (that's the cheapest deluxe available).

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/i...ooms=1&adults=2&child1=0&promo=aph&iata=&ada={2}

The seasonal pass is $284.99 compared to a two day two park ticket at $264.

So, you'd pay $20 extra to purchase the annual pass (one for each room would be needed). It would cost about $700 for two nights at the HRH. So it would be about $740 for the rooms with two days express. That would be a savings over just purchasing two days of express and more of a savings if you actually stay there and not pay for your hotel room somewhere else.

For your dates, TWO days of unlimited express run about $110 PER DAY per person.

Last edited:
Express Passes all the way! Not only will it cut down on wait time, it will cut down on how long you are in the hot part of lines. You won't regret having them. I agree to book a deluxe room and the seasonal AP is the cheaper way to go. If there is any chance you might want to come back within a year, upgrade all of the tickets before you leave to a seasonal AP.

Don't forget that you won't be able ride the Hogwart's Express without a Park to Park ticket or an AP.

That's a large amount that I'm not sure I wanna spend plus our days won't be back to back so it wouldn't help with both parks to get the room unfortunately. A few of our guests won't do alot of the rides and I'm Pooh sized so im ancy about fitting... So maybe I will look into for just a few in our party for the main rides... I'm really torn I Wana do the most we can as we won't be back anytime soon. But also ancy on the extreme added expense

Then get there before the park opens and do the main rides quickly. You can still make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter