Headband without the headache ?

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
Hey all, I love my Minnie Ears that I purchased at the parks, but I just can't wear them without getting a headache. I'm interested in making my own that don't squeeze so tightly. Can anyone recommend a type of headband that doesn't push/squeeze very tightly?

I use the Simplicity 5/8" ones that most craft stores carry. They are wide enough to support the ears, and haven't had any issues with them being too tight

Hey all, I love my Minnie Ears that I purchased at the parks, but I just can't wear them without getting a headache. I'm interested in making my own that don't squeeze so tightly. Can anyone recommend a type of headband that doesn't push/squeeze very tightly?

This is me too! I wish they would make and sell headbands in at least two sizes, child and adult.

This is me too! I wish they would make and sell headbands in at least two sizes, child and adult.
That would be best. I actually ended up feeling like the sides of my head were bruised at the end of the day (probably because I made myself wear it since I didn't want to have bought it for nothing).

Yay!!!! I found a headband that is super flexible and I have been able to wear it for several hours on multiple days without a problem. It's by Scunci: http://www.scunci.com/comfy-flexible-headband/

I found mine at Walgreen's. I then made Minnie ears following this tutorial off of youtube:
I'm not very good at sewing and don't own a sewing machine, but these turned out well enough and a little floral embellishing helped to hide my mistakes. They were actually so much fun to make that I'm ready to make another pair...not that I need another pair... but it was fun and inexpensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter