Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

How exciting to have APs!

You guys are going to love the Segway tour. DH & I took one in 2007--they are so much fun! :thumbsup2

Don't forget your sunscreen and some gum.

Girl--we will be there soon!

And I highly recommend practice packing your Edge! :rotfl:

Almost forgot -- we are ready here in AR! And going crazy!

Queen, I know that you posted this to Leanne but I am sure I can speak for her and say you let us know when you guys will be there and we will make it work!! Guess I just invited myself :)

Awww thanks Mary....I can't wait to actually meet you guys, even though I feel like I already know you. Jasmine keeps asking about September this year, but there is just no way.....but May I'm pretty certain we can do:cool1:

Annual passes....I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that must feel:cloud9: I printed off your schedule and put it on the fridge so every morning Jasmine and I will know where you are visiting that day.....have I mentioned lately how happy I am that you have what is it 4 more sleeps......:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

How exciting to have APs!

You guys are going to love the Segway tour. DH & I took one in 2007--they are so much fun! :thumbsup2

Don't forget your sunscreen and some gum.

Girl--we will be there soon!

And I highly recommend practice packing your Edge! :rotfl:

Almost forgot -- we are ready here in AR! And going crazy!

I can't wait to do the Segway tour. I think it is going to be awesome. It's going to be fun to hang out and do something just the two of us also.

Gum was not on my list but I need to get some...Thanks B!!!

I loved how you did the test runs on the Prius. Totally cracked me up when I read and saw the pics.

Soon I will be at 3 days and you will be at 8!!! Can't wait!! :banana::banana::banana:

Annual passes....I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that must feel:cloud9: I printed off your schedule and put it on the fridge so every morning Jasmine and I will know where you are visiting that day.....have I mentioned lately how happy I am that you have what is it 4 more sleeps......:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You are too sweet Queen! I think it is so neat that you and Jas will be following along. :love: I am really excited to get there and as a result I'm having a hard time getting sleep because I'm so anxious. :hyper:

4 more sleeps and we will be there!! :woohoo:

Hope you are having a great week! I hope to finish up shopping tomorrow and start packing. I haven't put a thing into a piece of luggage yet. :scared1: I hope I don't forget anything. :laughing:

3 days, less now. Oh my goodness I am in a packing panic. Where is that list of yours?? Getting ready for a awarm of preschoolers to decend on my house. Wish me luck!!

3 days, less now. Oh my goodness I am in a packing panic. Where is that list of yours?? Getting ready for a awarm of preschoolers to decend on my house. Wish me luck!!

I am not panicking...I always pack at the last minute. :lmao: I will try to email over the list. Hope the party went okay today! I'd be...:scared1:

Did a little more shopping during my lunch hour today. Got the girls some cute clothes for the trip! I will try to plan out their outfits and take some pics so I can share what they will be wearing.

I also bought a new swimsuit, clip on hand sanitizer, lysol, snacks for the plane, new crayons for our roll ups and back up batteries for our personal fans and misters. I think my shopping is done! :woohoo:

3 more days!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo: for APs!!

I cannot believe you leave in 3 days!!

party:

I am so excited for you!!! I am glad you got all the last minute shopping finished.

Hey! Leanne
sorry I have not been around...I am so behind on all my threads; not making enough computer time (I get on and off throughout the day-today was the first time I sat down for a little bit to update my thread)...

I can't believe you guys only have TWO FULL DAYS! AND off you goooooo!
:mickeyjum :donald: :stitch: :goofy:

I can't wait to hear all about the meets, seaworld, the segway tour, and well all of it! and of course AKL!!!!

:wave2: Connie

:woohoo: for APs!!

I cannot believe you leave in 3 days!!

party:

I am so excited for you!!! I am glad you got all the last minute shopping finished.
Thanks Stephanie! I can't hardly believe we are leaving so soon either. I went through the girls' clothes tonight and I think they are all set. So that's one thing I can check off my list. :woohoo:

One more day of work to go and then it's time to relax and have fun! I can't wait!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Hey! Leanne
sorry I have not been around...I am so behind on all my threads; not making enough computer time (I get on and off throughout the day-today was the first time I sat down for a little bit to update my thread)...

I can't believe you guys only have TWO FULL DAYS! AND off you goooooo!
:mickeyjum :donald: :stitch: :goofy:

I can't wait to hear all about the meets, seaworld, the segway tour, and well all of it! and of course AKL!!!!

:wave2: Connie

Hi Connie! It's good to hear from you. I know you have been just as busy as I have been. :hug: I can't believe this trip has snuck up on me like it has. I usually have everything micro-managed to death but not this time....last minute Leanne should be my new name. :lmao:

Congrats again to Dayne for graduating. :banana::banana::banana:

Has he decided what he is doing after school?

Have a great week Connie! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter