'Healthy Skin'

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
<b>What is your daily regimen? What products do you use?

(and is there really a product that helps decrease wrinkles?? :rolleyes: )

I am alergic to a lot of products, so I just use 'Ivory Soap' and Nivea Cream'</b>

I use apricot facial scrub by Swiss Ives or something or other. Cheap and I can get it at Target! :) I don't wear any make up. Just wash and go. So far, not too many wrinkles (but I have gotten lots of sun exposure since we've moved to FL so it will probably catch up with me later!) ;)

Use Almay eye makeup remover pads (non-oily). Dove unscented, which was recommended by the dermatologist, next. Then Philosophy Purity, and once a week the St. Ives apricot scrub for delicate skin. After face is dry, before makeup, I use Bare Minerals (face) skin rev-er upper and Philosophy hope in a jar. Also use a mask and peel by Philosophy once and awhile.

Don't know if it works, but at 48 ;) folks have commented on what nice skin I have.

Use Bare Escentuals makeup which I absolutely love.

Lois

I use Clinique Wash Away Cleansner, Soap for Oily Skin and Clarifying lotion #3. Then I use Elizabeth Arden's Matte Moisture Lotion.

My make up is Clinque except for mascara which is Lancome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter