Hear me out on this...

Sorry rosie gave my last $10 to wally.
AND I GOT GYPPED!

Hey if you get scared and back-out - and I keep the money ...
that's not gypped.

Oh and gypped is not politically correct.
It comes from the word gypsy.
a member of a traveling people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany
and traditionally live by seasonal work, itinerant trade, and fortune-telling.
And I do believe rpmdfw is of gypsy descent.
His "feelings" could get hurt. :worried:

that's not gypped.

His "feelings" could get hurt. :worried:[/QUOTE

To say nothing of Gypsy Rose Lee....(what the heck did you think Rosie was short for?????)

that's not gypped.

His "feelings" could get hurt. :worried:

No worries. The only thing "Gypsy" about me is that I'm looking forward to the clip of the new production starring Patti LuPone on the Tony's this weekend!

No worries. The only thing "Gypsy" about me is that I'm looking forward to the clip of the new production starring Patti LuPone on the Tony's this weekend!

You are Sooooooooooooooooo gay!

Hey gotta jet.
Big party/awards thing to primp for.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

ok - to further hijack this thread....

We were at Epcot when that storm hit...does anyone know how much rain actually fell? We were trapped in the China pavillion. WOW!! It looked like night had rolled in a few hours early. The rain was so hard that one couldn't see from the kidcot area to the 9 dragons (which is closed BTW - rennovations).

Once the rain let up a little - we headed up to Mexico for dinner. Had to wade through 4 - 6 inches of water on the path (road?) in 2 places. The drains were overloaded.

Rosie - how goes the credit issue? I hope you managed to get all the cards frozen or at least notified. Be sure to check your checking and savings as well. I know someone who was robbed blind while worrying (SP?) about the credit - missed the credit union. lost it all and had to jump major hoops to get it back.

Correct me if I am wrong - but running the credit on all 3 of the reporting agencies would be a good thing!

here is the photo:
Boardwalkpuddlereflection.jpg

The picture is awesome. We're you worried at anytime that things could get serious? Last October there were some heavy rains but no storms like that.

As for the theft:
I have notified the credit bureau, am checking my cards daily,closed accounts, filed a police report, postal fraud report, closed checking account and opened a new one....I am exhausted...not to mentioned battered and bruised from the fall.

But my sense of humor remains in tact!

Rosie,
What a bummer. Hope it all works out ok. And the abuse from Wally - I'm in his neighborhood and will take care of any retribution you wish to instill.
Seriously, sorry for your troubles. Hope your credit and funds are now safe.
Jimmy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter