• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello, my name is _______, and I am a Dis Unplugged addict

ChoirBoy

Earning My Ears
So it all started at the beginning of this week. I dreamt I was at the entrance of Typhoon Lagoon and I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and who do I see but Pete, Julie, and Bob, Cart Cam and all. (Sorry Kevin, John, and Corey; you weren't there.) I was star struck and introduced myself and told them I loved the podcast.

The next day, I received a shirt for getting a question answered on the show. I really felt like I did not deserve it, since that was the episode where the file got corrupted, but I took it anyways.

Finally, it was Thanksgiving and I was driving to my relative's house. I had been there before, but this time I was listening to the Dis Unplugged. As I entered the subdivision, I noticed each house was a different color, had a different type of rock, different type of roof, and the sun behind them gave them that certain "glow". I thought, "Wow. It's as if Thomas Kincade designed this neighborhood!"

Has anybody else seen the Dis in their daily life? I thought I might start a thread as a sort of support group for others who had similar experiences.

Yeah, well, . . . how many of you keep starting conversations with your spouse "On the Podcast they said . . ." and have your spouse tell you "Enough with the Podcast!".

Even though my DW is as much of a Disney and DIS lover as me, she is sick and tired of my talk about the podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter