Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats doing everyone???

I've just gotten to work and am on call tonight :( But public holiday tomorrow WOO HOO so get to leave work at 9am :) BRING ON THE BEER AND VIDEO GAMES

whats doing everyone???

I've just gotten to work and am on call tonight :( But public holiday tomorrow WOO HOO so get to leave work at 9am :) BRING ON THE BEER AND VIDEO GAMES

And sunshine!!

Dh says that starting after 2012 we will have to start going every other year. I am already sad about that. I may have to start socking money away now to help so we can go more often

Oh I think its time to show DH a movie called "Misery" and say "Don't make me angry" :lmao:

Dh says that starting after 2012 we will have to start going every other year. I am already sad about that. I may have to start socking money away now to help so we can go more often

Well, my DH and I have different main interests. I don't mind splitting vacations.

7 Days for me :)

Woohoo!!

Oh I think its time to show DH a movie called "Misery" and say "Don't make me angry" :lmao:

:rotfl:

You are bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter