Help! Blurry art!

bkaz

Is this trip for me or the kids?!?!
Well...I thought this was the COOLEST idea and wanted to try my hand at shirts for my kids instead of requesting one from an expert! Call me crazy! I have spent a couple of hours today downloading photo impact, getting designs going for my kids and getting their input on which characters they wanted. They look great on the screen, but when I print them on my HP ink jet printer (a photo quality printer) some of the clipart is blurry. All clipart is from one of the suggested sites...I saved them as .gif files, also tried .bmp files but then the backgrounds are white instead of transparent. Can someone offer me some help! THANK YOU!

:eek: Copy the enlarge smilie and paste it in your MS paint program. Enlarge it again there and then carefully fill in the little squares w/ the right colors. It takes time and a lot of patience, but if you really want the graphic, the work is worth it. Be sure to toggle back and forth between the large view and normal view and SAVE often.

I've been working on Super Bowl designs and my eyes are :bitelip:

Thanks for your thoughts...realized that I had the resolution set at screen rather than printer! After an hour of frustration I now have the designs corrected and the kids love them. Now for attempting the actually printing of a transfer!

bkaz said:
Thanks for your thoughts...realized that I had the resolution set at screen rather than printer! After an hour of frustration I now have the designs corrected and the kids love them. Now for attempting the actually printing of a transfer!

Word of caution! Follow the instructions on your transfer papers to the letter. Others (including myself) have had problems because we didn't follow the directions. Once I followed the directions, mine came out great.

bkaz said:

I hope you will post your shirt(s) when they're done. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter