Help! I'm a DLRP Menu addict!!

Hummm give me your top five favourite meals you've had at DLRP?

I see this thread is moving along nicely :lmao:

I think i can answer that question for Bob, Fay.

Cafe Mickey
Cafe Mickey
Cafe Mickey
Cafe Mickey and oh yes, Cafe Mickey :laughing: :cutie:

Walts
Cafe Mickey
Steakhouse

I don't really rate the rest enough to be in my top 5, we usually just eat at Walts and Cafe Mickey. Though DD likes Rain Forest cafe for the theming.

Oh sorry i shall explain my question better..... i want to know the actually meal of food thats your favs not the place........

Hummm give me your top five favourite meals you've had at DLRP?

I don't know if I've eaten five!! Lol!! I'll tell about the meals I've had!

My fave meal was Cafe Mickey- Very good quality, generous portions, lovely staff, characters, it had everything going for it! A little pricey, but very good!

Rainforest Cafe- Again, lovely service, good food, incredibly big portions, large drinks were like buckets, the entertainment in the theming (Thunderstorms, etc) was fantastic! Loved it! It was expensive, and that was its only minor downfall (Luckily we had a 20% off coupon!)

Annettes- Had a fab atmosphere, very bustling and happy! Food really good and filling, milkshakes even better! I would love to go Annettes and just have a milkshake for each course!! Lol!! The takeaway option was also good, but the food did take a while to come, and the girl nearly forgot our milkshakes! :eek:

Planet Hollywood- Would never risk going back here. Every bit of bread that was with our meal was stale, Robert said his lasagne was disgusting and tasted like a microwave meal, and his mini burgers were like really cheapy nasty burgers. I had the chicken crunch starter with creole mustard dip- Very boring and there was nothing creole about that mustard dip! My BBQ chicken Sandwich with fries was all very dry despite the BBQ sauce. The whole thing was really overpriced, we thought the interior was horrible and we were shoehorned into tables that made us sit closer to strangers than would to our own friends and family. To top it all off, it was the most expensive meal of the trip. Would never risk it again.

Anyone else want to share their meal experiences??

Bob xxoxoxox

I don't know if I've eaten five!! Lol!! I'll tell about the meals I've had!

My fave meal was Cafe Mickey- Very good quality, generous portions, lovely staff, characters, it had everything going for it! A little pricey, but very good!

Rainforest Cafe- Again, lovely service, good food, incredibly big portions, large drinks were like buckets, the entertainment in the theming (Thunderstorms, etc) was fantastic! Loved it! It was expensive, and that was its only minor downfall (Luckily we had a 20% off coupon!)

Annettes- Had a fab atmosphere, very bustling and happy! Food really good and filling, milkshakes even better! I would love to go Annettes and just have a milkshake for each course!! Lol!! The takeaway option was also good, but the food did take a while to come, and the girl nearly forgot our milkshakes! :eek:

Planet Hollywood- Would never risk going back here. Every bit of bread that was with our meal was stale, Robert said his lasagne was disgusting and tasted like a microwave meal, and his mini burgers were like really cheapy nasty burgers. I had the chicken crunch starter with creole mustard dip- Very boring and there was nothing creole about that mustard dip! My BBQ chicken Sandwich with fries was all very dry despite the BBQ sauce. The whole thing was really overpriced, we thought the interior was horrible and we were shoehorned into tables that made us sit closer to strangers than would to our own friends and family. To top it all off, it was the most expensive meal of the trip. Would never risk it again.

Anyone else want to share their meal experiences??

Bob xxoxoxox

How did i guess Bob would write a detailed answer :lmao: :hug: love you really Bob :goodvibes

Oh sorry i shall explain my question better..... i want to know the actually meal of food thats your favs not the place........

Oh, well then! Thats easy!!

1. Pinnochio Pasta- Cafe Mickey
2. Minnie's Special Carbonara- Cafe Mickey (I didn't have this, but I tried Roberts and it was fab!)
3. The Combo Starter platter- The Rainforest Cafe
4. Chocolate and Vanilla Milkshake- Annettes Diner
5. Chicken Burger and Fries- The Rainforest Cafe

Also getting a special mention here: Cafe Mickey's Garlic Cheesebread! It's not a meal or course as such, but its so good I thought it deserved a mention!!

Bob xoxoxox

I posted some pictures of my favourite meal at Walts on the review thread. At Cafe Mickey I always had the Fantasia Mushrooms to start, Pluto's steak for main and Minnies Sundae for dessert and Ice Tea to drink and DD has the Mickey Pizza.:) oh and I love the warm bread at Cafe Mickeys too!

oh I love Carbonara, I don't think that was on the menu last time I went!

It's called 'Minnie's Special Carbonara' and it was really good.... :goodvibes Might be worth a shot when you go next!

Bob xoxoxox

I posted some pictures of my favourite meal at Walts on the review thread. At Cafe Mickey I always had the Fantasia Mushrooms to start, Pluto's steak for main and Minnies Sundae for dessert and Ice Tea to drink and DD has the Mickey Pizza.:) oh and I love the warm bread at Cafe Mickeys too!

Sounds good!! :goodvibes I've never had iced tea and I've always been kinda keen to try it....

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter