Help...I'm confused about AAA

fiveacesmmb

Earning My Ears
Ok...I've booked a trip for Dec for myself, dh,dd, and ds. I did this directly with Disney. Now after reading these boards, I see that some people are getting AAA discounts. I called today and was told there are no discounts for packages, And I want the MYW W/dining. Then I read that people are adding dining to their AAA bookings, and saving money. So, can anyone explain this to me??? I'm trying to make sure I get the best deal. And on a side note......after finding these boards...I am now COMPLETELY OBSESSED planning this trip. I need to get a life....LOL.

If you book a Disney package with a AAA travel agent, you can get a discount. You cannot get the AAA discount if you book a package directly with Disney.

You can, however, book a room only reservation directly with Disney and get a AAA discount off the room rate.

fiveacesmmb said:
Ok...I've booked a trip for Dec for myself, dh,dd, and ds. I did this directly with Disney. Now after reading these boards, I see that some people are getting AAA discounts. I called today and was told there are no discounts for packages, And I want the MYW W/dining. Then I read that people are adding dining to their AAA bookings, and saving money. So, can anyone explain this to me??? I'm trying to make sure I get the best deal. And on a side note......after finding these boards...I am now COMPLETELY OBSESSED planning this trip. I need to get a life....LOL.
I have alot of experience with AAA packages, I have 2 packages myself for December)if you want a AAA MYW W/dining package you need to book with a AAA TA directly ,you will have to purchase atleast a one day park ticket for each person in your party to add on the dining plan and your discount will only be on the room portion of your package,Disney can only give you a room discount and can not book a package for you.I hope this helps. :)
good luck!!!!!

I priced out my MYW package including dining with Disney, AAA and Dreams Unlimited. AAA was $200 less than the Disney quote and DU was way more so we just booked with AAA for August. The price difference was almost enough to cover my change from a value to a moderate resort! I booked through AAA back in 2001 also and was very happy with them. :goodvibes

I'm confused with AAA as well. My local offices offer only Park Hopper passes for sale. However according to a recent AAA magazine/Home and Away article it states that you can receive discounts on the relatively new Magic Your Way passes. What gives?

Nazareno said:
I'm confused with AAA as well. My local offices offer only Park Hopper passes for sale. However according to a recent AAA magazine/Home and Away article it states that you can receive discounts on the relatively new Magic Your Way passes. What gives?

Call Michelle Shears, AAA Mount Pleasant, South Carolina:
800-643-5332, toll free OR 843-856-4607, local.

I'm from Texas, but my AAA MYW + Dining Package was booked by her. It saved me 15% off the room portion of the package for my WL stay this December. (I believe the discount is 20% for value and moderate.) She is knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.

Good luck! :shamrock:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter